X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (un-) Official Minnesota Vikings 2009-2010 season thread

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    I miss when Childress had only the moustache, because he was a dead-ringer for BTK.
    I thought that too!
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Good luck, Herschel!

This should be fun.

Comment

What are the Vikes' chances vs. SF tomorrow? SF seems to be better than the last few years.
        Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
          What are the Vikes' chances vs. SF tomorrow? SF seems to be better than the last few years.
          I think it's going to be close. But I think the Vikings will win. But I wouldn't put money on that...

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
            Vikes roll, win by 3 TD's.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
              I think it's going to be close. But I think the Vikings will win. But I wouldn't put money on that...
              I'll take the over 39 any day of the week. Which in actuality, I did tonight.

I think they win, but it will be really close, and I dare say it will be because of BrettFavre.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Looks like Percy "no mercy" is questionable. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                  Looks like Percy "no mercy" is questionable. Not good.

It's "Cheech." Get it right.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Niner backs are getting owned. Sheesh.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Names I haven't heard in ages... Fuad Reveiz
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Mother****er
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Mother****er
                          Oh come on...Everybody saw that coming...

Textbook Vikings...

Comment

I'm not mad nor surprised. Of course that was going to happen. The Vikings should still be able to win the game though.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Percey just ran one back 101 yards...he is kinda ok...

And I love how bitter Nathan is in his Facebook status!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Awesome downfield block by Brettina.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X