X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: (un-) Official Minnesota Vikings 2009-2010 season thread

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Play defense. Problem solved. Or make that wind blow harder.
    It's still a stupid rule.

... and the MN o-line just **** the bed on that series.

Comment

Is the ball cold this evening?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        It's still a stupid rule.

... and the MN o-line just **** the bed on that series.
        Yes they did...

And we get the ball back AGAIN...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Yes they did...

And we get the ball back AGAIN...
          Not for long...

Comment

Sweet...way to go AP
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Sweet...way to go AP
              They should trade him for a guy that can hang onto the ball.

And Antoine Winfield sucks at pass coverage. Jesus *'ing Christ. Way to let the WR run right by you, dip****.
              Last edited by Bakunin; 12-28-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

They should trade him for a guy that can hang onto the ball.
                Over/under on how many people suggest that on Whine Line?

edit: Yes Winfield is NOT good on coverage...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm thinking of Goodfella's; "And that's that."

Comment

Holy Cross on the USCHO homepage. The Vikes are done. The Gopher hockey team is all but done.

Time to jump off. The ledge is feeling pretty unstable.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

How hard is it to teach the CB's to stay on their receivers the entire route? The Bears receiver simply ran straight down the field. He didn't hesitate or do anything to fake out Winfield. He just ran by him.

Comment

How hard is it to teach the CB's to stay on their receivers the entire route? The Bears receiver simply ran straight down the field. He didn't hesitate or do anything to fake out Winfield. He just ran by him.
                        He stopped on the basically the same route during the first series and Winfield was ~15 yards downfield. Wasn't going to get beat short again, and he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Holy Cross on the USCHO homepage. The Vikes are done. The Gopher hockey team is all but done.

Time to jump off. The ledge is feeling pretty unstable.
                          The Wild are up 3-1 on the Kings in the second intermission.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            The Wild are up 3-1 on the Kings in the second intermission.
                            Yeah, and they're fun to watch. But face facts, that team is in a rebuild phase right now, I don't see them going very far come playoff time.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                              He stopped on the basically the same route during the first series and Winfield was ~15 yards downfield. Wasn't going to get beat short again, and he didn't.
                              You are probably right which is sad!

Did anyone hear how Leslie Frasier is a hot head coaching prospect...I now see why

BTW if Kluwe doesn't screw up the Extra Point this is all moot...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Yeah, and they're fun to watch. But face facts, that team is in a rebuild phase right now, I don't see them going very far come playoff time.
                                You really can't just enjoy watching games for entertainment value can you? That really has to suck
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X