• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: (un-) Official Minnesota Vikings 2009-2010 season thread

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    It's a schism!! And not the STD either.
    is it the Tool song?
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
      Updated from the article:

http://www.twincities.com/ci_14038891

And this moron was given a contract extension??
      Let's hire Favre as the next coach.
      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
        Let's hire Favre as the next coach.
        Trust me, there's at least one person in the world who thinks you already did.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Trust me, there's at least one person in the world who thinks you already did.
          Two.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Boy Oh Boy is this the story of the day. Wow.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Stream of conciousness?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...dress-on-favre

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

What's your point?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm surprised you guys so completely missed the boat here. In these days of intense media attention, a critical function of both a team's head coach and its star player is to detract attention from the rest of the team so that they can concentrate on the business at hand. With young stars like AP, Percy Harvin and Sidney Rice being so important to the team's success, I'm sure BF is very aware how important that function is. Childress too, though I think the beard is just a failed attempt at anonymity.

A story is getting legs in the tabloids that Adrian Peterson has been having an affair for the past year or so with Fox News' Greg Beck. They reportedly met an a nice little out-of-the-way club on Castro Street in SF last March and have been seeing each other on the sly ever since, usually at a bowling alley in Burnsville. If and when this story gets traction, stories of AP getting stuffed, failing to hang on to balls--even Farve's initials, will take on a whole new dimension. Things will get real crazy in Eden Prairie.

On the other hand, a sideline spat between the head coach in his star QB is pretty harmless.
                  Last edited by burd; 12-21-2009, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    I'm surprised you guys so completely missed the boat here. In these days of intense media attention, a critical function of both a team's head coach and its star player is to detract attention from the rest of the team so that they can concentrate on the business at hand. With young stars like AP, Percy Harvin and Sidney Rice being so important to the team's success, I'm sure BF is very aware how important that function is. Childress too, though I think the beard is just a failing attempt at anonymity.

A story is getting legs in the tabloids that Adrian Peterson has been having an affair for the past year or so with Fox News' Greg Beck. They reportedly met an a nice little out-of-the-way club on Castro Street in SF last March and have been seeing each other on the sly ever since, usally at a bowling alley in Burnsville. If and when this story gets traction, stories of AP getting stuffed, failing to hang on to balls--even Farve's initials, will take on a whole new dimension. Things will get real crazy in Eden Prairie.

On the other hand, a sideline spat between the head coach in his star QB is pretty harmless.
                    How about those Steelers!!!!!
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I am still not understanding...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How many times can you say stream of consciousness in one interview? Wow.
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I am still not understanding...
                          Well, considering Chili is misusing the phrase and construing his own definition of the phrase, any thing other than confusion would be odd.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

What's your point?
                            Not only is it a bizarre way to explain what was going on, it really doesn't make any sense. "Stream of conciousness" is when your mind wanders from one topic to another, with thin strands of logic connecting each thought from the next one. Sort of like an association thread. Or daydreaming.

It's as if Childress is saying that he really wanted to talk to Favre about something else, got lost in a series of tangents and suddenly found himself trying to bench him.

That either doesn't make a lick of sense, or Chili is a FAR worse coach than even you guys make him out to be.

Comment

Soooooo...the big deal is he used a phrase wrong? Gotcha.

Do you show this much concern when people say they "couldn't care less" out of context as well?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Soooooo...the big deal is he used a phrase wrong? Gotcha.

Do you show this much concern when people say they "couldn't care less" out of context as well?
                                No, this was no big deal at all until it came out that Chili has had the hook attached to Favre twice before this game. Kind of proves that he spends more time on that than figuring out how his team is going to block Julius Peppers.

Comment

Working...
                                X