X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: (un-) Official Minnesota Vikings 2009-2010 season thread

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I don't think there is any "arguably" about it. St Louis is HORRIBLE. Last year's team looked like a Super Bowl contender compared to this year's team.
    Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Cleveland could be argued.

The Vikings have had a that mentality of playing weaker opponents too lightly, and having to really turn it on, I just really want to see a dominating performance from start to finish this week.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

The St. Louis Rams are who we thought there were.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

This is pathetic.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

If not for turnovers the Vikings would be losing. Scary.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            If not for turnovers the Vikings would be losing. Scary.
            Um, what? You can't possibly know what they would do differently (like give a rip on D) were it not for the turnovers. But please, tells us again how the Bears the teram to beat in their division.

Comment

Mufahu Tahi is now in need of an oxygen tank.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Is the Dahlie Llama back?
                'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Um, what? You can't possibly know what they would do differently (like give a rip on D) were it not for the turnovers. But please, tells us again how the Bears the teram to beat in their division.
                  I am pretty sure the Bears are 3-1. So I am not sure what you are implying.

Vikes could easily lose their next 3 games. Baltimore, @Pittsburgh, @Green Bay.
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Is it sad that even though the Vikes are winning 38-10, it just didn't seem all that exciting? How about that fact that they weren't all that impressive today after the Jared Allen TD?
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      I am pretty sure the Bears are 3-1. So I am not sure what you are implying.

Vikes could easily lose their next 3 games. Baltimore, @Pittsburgh, @Green Bay.
                      And the Bears could lose the rest of their games all year...whats your point?

The vikes cared less than we did and still smoked the Rams.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        And the Bears could lose the rest of their games all year...whats your point?

The vikes cared less than we did and still smoked the Rams.
                        The point is:

1) That winning your first 5 games doesn't mean you've won the division.
                        2) That their (vikings) schedule gets tougher than it has been.
                        3) That having only lost once so far the Bears weren't so far behind the race was over.

So, what was your point? besides trolling.
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Trollsing as in suggesting the Vikings would have lost were it not for the turnovers?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Trollsing as in suggesting the Vikings would have lost were it not for the turnovers?
                            That wasn't trolling and I never said the Vikes would lose.

I simply said that at the half STL had played well enough to be leading, except for TOs. Which was a fact.

I have not trolled once in this thread. Keep trying!
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

I simply said that at the half STL had played well enough to be leading, except for TOs. Which was a fact.
                              That't not a fact, it's an opinion. No one knows what would have happened otherwise. And given you're a Dicka fan I consider such a stretch of the imagination to be trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                The point is:

1) That winning your first 5 games doesn't mean you've won the division.
                                2) That their (vikings) schedule gets tougher than it has been.
                                3) That having only lost once so far the Bears weren't so far behind the race was over.

I wasnt trolling Slap Shot trolled...I was just saying that your assertion they could lose the next three games is meaning less...any team could lose their next three games

Keep trying though no one here has guaranteed anything.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X