• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: (un-) Official Minnesota Vikings 2009-2010 season thread

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Wait for it.........BOX.
    Pretty sure he's waited long enough.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      Ouch.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
        "You must spread, etc..."

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          You really think the Vikings don't realize that the Packers want to get at their former QB? Why don't you drive to Winter Park and explain it to them and see their response

Considering how putrid their offensive line is I would think it is the Vikings D that should be doing most of the grinning If the Bengals can get to Rodgers like they did (one guy had 4 sacks) I can only imagine what Senior Mullet should be able to do
          wasn't it a 5 sack performance?
          Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Apparently you were never at a MN/WI football game at the Dome...

It's still a homefield advantage for the Vikings. Is it Lambeau? Absolutely not. But, you can't say there's not an advantage in the Dome...
          or the Iowa games at the Dome, where the entire upper level was black and gold, along with some of the lower level...

One day from kickoff now, it should be interesting to say the least!
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• It's never been 2/3 so just stop with this nonsense. And regardless of the ratio, I've also seen every GB-MN game since I can recall and I remember nothing but NOISE in the games at the Dump. Enough, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              It's never been 2/3 so just stop with this nonsense. And regardless of the ratio, I've also seen every GB-MN game since I can recall and I remember nothing but NOISE in the games at the Dump. Enough, please.
              No kidding.

I feel like Brett will either throw for 350 and a few TDs, or AP will explode for like 200 yards and 3 TDs. Then again, we could get demolished if we have as many mental mistakes as we did last week.
              AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Brent is like that drunk uncle every family has. He's pretty much ignored by the rest of the family. I suggest everyone implement this strategy.
                but it's fun to pick on the family drunk.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                It's never been 2/3 so just stop with this nonsense. And regardless of the ratio, I've also seen every GB-MN game since I can recall and I remember nothing but NOISE in the games at the Dump. Enough, please.
                I was there in 2005 when the Vikes won on a last second, 56 yard field goal. The place gets ridiculously loud. Brent is just used to Old Chicago where if he raises his voice above a whisper the manager will kick him out because he'll wonder what that hobo is doing in his establishment.
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Brent is like that drunk uncle every family has. He's pretty much ignored by the rest of the family. I suggest everyone implement this strategy.
                  My life's goal was to be "that uncle". So far so good...

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                    fine, I'll sound off on Wisconsin and the Slackers.

The landscape is pathetic.
                    I hate almost everything about WI, but it does have its good points.
                    Such as the landscape. It has some of the best cycling in the nation...every road is paved and free of cars, very rolling terrain. Much better than CO.

But that's all I can think of right now.
                    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                      I hate almost everything about WI, but it does have its good points.
                      Such as the landscape. It has some of the best cycling in the nation...every road is paved and free of cars, very rolling terrain. Much better than CO.

But that's all I can think of right now.
                      My grandpa used to say he liked everything about France but the French people. I say the same thing about Wisconsin.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                      Twenty red lights in his honor
                      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                        but it's fun to pick on the family drunk.

I was there in 2005 when the Vikes won on a last second, 56 yard field goal. The place gets ridiculously loud. Brent is just used to Old Chicago where if he raises his voice above a whisper the manager will kick him out because he'll wonder what that hobo is doing in his establishment.
                        Obviously you haven't been to OC during a close Vikes' game. It resembles the UMN campus after they won the hockey championship.

Seriously, the place goes nuts. Anyway, I've been at the Dome when it gets loud (like REALLY loud) and yes it's deafening. But it's not constant, it's usually a quick roar and that is it. That's the way most MN fans are, unfortunately: Wild, Twins, Vikings, Gophers.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Obviously you haven't been to OC during a close Vikes' game. It resembles the UMN campus after they won the hockey championship.
                          They flip over someone's minivan in the parking lot?
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Serious Cat On Serious Thread takes over:

I predict MN 30, GB 28. MN hits the GWFG within the last minute.

I wake up each day, and predict a different winner, scores are all over the place.

This prediction was the one I woke up with today.

Comment

Serious Cat On Serious Thread takes over:

I predict MN 30, GB 28. MN hits the GWFG within the last minute.

I wake up each day, and predict a different winner, scores are all over the place.

This prediction was the one I woke up with today.
                              Wow, that close?

I predict Minnesota 35 Green Bay 24.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Minnesota 31
                                Green Bay 20

**** THOSE ****ERS FROM CHEESELAND!!!!!
                                AF 99

Comment

Working...
                                X