No announcement yet.

118th Congress II - Neutered Dog Thrown In Gravel Pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Fauci testified in front of Congress today, as Republicans on the Oversight Committee hauled him in under pretense of reviewing the federal COVID response. Marge Greene did her damnedest to put on a poo-flinging monkey act and prove that Republican pols peaked in high school.

Comment

"Mr. Chairman, is this what we have become?"

Yes, whoever asked that, it is.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

So how did Mikey come to find out that several sc justices are upset about dementia Donnie’s conviction?

Comment

Republicans have blocked the right to contraception act

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Republicans have blocked the right to contraception act
            This one goes out to all the Ladies.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This one goes out to all the Ladies.
              The more I think about it, the more enraged I become at boomers and particularly boomer women. Fought for women’s rights only to gleefully **** it all away for an orange ****gibbon Antichrist

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

The more I think about it, the more enraged I become at boomers and particularly boomer women. Fought for women’s rights only to gleefully **** it all away for an orange ****gibbon Antichrist
                It's men, and it's men of all ages.

Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I hope gen-z is still in the too cool for school age. Otherwise, not great.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ah well, you tried: https://newrepublic.com/post/182301/...-ends-criminal

If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again … and make criminal referrals, apparently.

Republican Representatives Jim Comer, Jim Jordan, and Jason Smith have finally concluded their juiceless push to impeach Joe Biden after providing no evidence of wrongdoing by the president and failing to drum up support in their own party. Their final product: referrals for prosecution for James and Hunter Biden for allegedly lying to Congress, a disappointing payoff for Republicans, given the “smoking gun” Comer promised to deliver.
                    Wow, the conversion rate from those 91 flagged transactions turned out to be pretty ****-poor, huh?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The flow chart of the money trying to show how Joe was paid off was my personal fave. Reminds me of my days taking Trig and making up proofs!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If only 61% of the broads feel that way, why is kepler picking on the dudes??
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It's not really that surprising that Gen Z men would regress a bit. The dominance of video game culture gave them unrealistic expectations of femininity and a community of like-minded gamer bros. The Internet, smartphones, and social media made it too easy for teenage boys since 2010 to live in a constant bubble, confirm daddy's biases, and never actually talk to women as people and/or friends - just prizes to be won/obtained, and to which they feel entitled.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It's not really that surprising that Gen Z men would regress a bit. The dominance of video game culture gave them unrealistic expectations of femininity and a community of like-minded gamer bros. The Internet, smartphones, and social media made it too easy for teenage boys since 2010 to live in a constant bubble, confirm daddy's biases, and never actually talk to women as people and/or friends - just prizes to be won/obtained, and to which they feel entitled.
                            And oooooh, how angry they get when the woman has different ideas.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Nevada is putting Abortion on the ballot...Rosen should be safe. (Biden will likely win Nevada too) Rosen is centrist enough to satisfy Indys as well.

Tester is very popular and is running against a dude from Minnesota. Montanans don't seem keen on interlopers. Plus Trump endorsed Sheehy so there is that albatross.

Can't speak for Brown I know nothing about that race.

Kep, the math being used isn't putting all the factors in. There is more to the calculus than just "X" and "Y".

(Moved from Ukraine thread.)

Mais par course.

Is NV safe with abortion on the ballot? I'll bet a lot of those CWU members who tend Democratic are also Catholic.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yeah, I feel like as much as video games are now mainstream and a mature industry that brings in more money than movies or music, self- identified "gamers" are God awful. They've always been there, but their percentage among the younger set feels larger.

Comment

Working...
                                X