Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Race 16 - Villains, Barbie Dolls, and Wierdoes In Exotic Locales, Oh my!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrier520
    replied
    Re: Amazing Race 16 - Villains, Barbie Dolls, and Wierdoes In Exotic Locales, Oh my!

It just seems that EVERYONE is famous. I'm not a fan of that. I want more joe 6packs.

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied
    Re: Amazing Race 16 - Villains, Barbie Dolls, and Wierdoes In Exotic Locales, Oh my!

I am really excited for this season. Looks like an awesome field.

The cowboys thinking they could use Brazilian Real in Chile is awesome. Maybe they edited out the part where they thought they were going to "the Chile".

LOVED the father/daughter randomly painting the room. That guy must have been bewildered, two random Americans, camera crew in tow, randomly busting in and painting their room. Brilliant. Up until then I was thinking they looked like a strong team.. maybe still will be.

Ms South Carolina - "are we going to Chile or China?" There WILL be hilarity with her.

Already one flight snafu too. And "what's a funicular?" That was great, they didn't even think to ask someone...

I am excited that Phil said at the beginning that they are planning this to be a challenging race. The zipline thing was harder than it looked, and I liked that they needed to get out of downtown LA on public transit, that bodes well.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    I think it'll be fun to laugh at South Carolina....once I figure out which one she is.
    Such as.

She doesn't look anywhere near that good without the ten pounds of goop they trowel on her.
    Last edited by Kepler; 02-15-2010, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wolverineTrumpet
    replied

The indoor painting was hilariously awesome.

I'm not sure who I like, it takes me a few episodes just to tell people apart. My bf dislikes the brothers already, I think it was 'cause the one guy said "gay's the only way" to which the bf responded "good luck repopulating the planet if that's the only way".

Agreed on the 15 minute penalty. They spent more time on the task (and looking for the paintbrush). Was there something in the clue that stated they had to have both paintbrushes? And what was with the ladders....none of the spots needing painting required the use of a ladder. "here carry around this useless piece of equipment just to make the task a bit more challenging".

I think it'll be fun to laugh at South Carolina....once I figure out which one she is.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Probert View Post
    This Season's crew has not impressed me with the models and the cowboys being tops on the list of the clueless ones. I'm amazed how many people could not follow the directions. How long was that street where they had to find the houses to paint? It seemed to take some teams forever to complete the task. I am amazed they penalized the two brothers 15 minutes for losing a paint brush. By losing the brush they made the task harder, though they only had a small area to paint, and then they penalize them 15 minutes on top.

After first epp looks like I will probably root for the Cops and Grandma/Granddaughter and root against the lawyers, help me Jesus!, Husband and wife, at least the husband and the Big Brother team.
    The amused indoor painter was one of the funniest things ever seen on AR. "I have no idea what they're doing."

It's a dumb group, with Big Brother boobette and Carrie Prejean. The cops are funny (I guess they aren't undercover anymore, eh, baby?). Go grandma!!!

Will someone please explain to all future African American female contestants that Jesus doesn't give a **** how they do in the race?

Leave a comment:

• Probert
    replied

This Season's crew has not impressed me with the models and the cowboys being tops on the list of the clueless ones. I'm amazed how many people could not follow the directions. How long was that street where they had to find the houses to paint? It seemed to take some teams forever to complete the task. I am amazed they penalized the two brothers 15 minutes for losing a paint brush. By losing the brush they made the task harder, though they only had a small area to paint, and then they penalize them 15 minutes on top.

After first epp looks like I will probably root for the Cops and Grandma/Granddaughter and root against the lawyers, help me Jesus!, Husband and wife, at least the husband and the Big Brother team.

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=87969;)

we'll go with yours though. The title is better
    Thanks
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Round 2 = Thread title win.
    Thanks. "Son, you tried and you failed. The lesson is, never try." Homer Simpson

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Round 2 = Thread title win.

Leave a comment:

• hockeyplayer1015
    replied

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
    Superexcited for the new one premiering Sunday!

Only 11 teams this time. First destination: Chile. Puerto Varas, I heard .. beautiful there, lots of cool activities in the lakes district. Maybe they'll do the lakes crossing to Bariloche.
    http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=87969;)

we'll go with yours though. The title is better

Leave a comment:

• Amazing Race 16 - Villains, Barbie Dolls, and Wierdoes In Exotic Locales, Oh my!

Superexcited for the new one premiering Sunday!

Only 11 teams this time. First destination: Chile. Puerto Varas, I heard .. beautiful there, lots of cool activities in the lakes district. Maybe they'll do the lakes crossing to Bariloche.
Working...
X