No announcement yet.

NHL 2024: SLC Puck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to be against it because of the “move on” sentiment, but the name and colors are a billion times better and it is okay to prefer or want things that are better.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Because I don’t like the colors of a ****ing Christmas tree?

im allowed to like a color scheme, you and slap can guess all you want of the deeper meaning . I just like the ****ing colors.

sorry, color police
      Red hasn't been a primary color for the wild in years...
      And yes you can like the colors fine that's not the issue here... The issue is making the colors the exact same as the North Stars when it's a completely different team.
      Even the Jets are a different color from what the previous Winnipeg Jets were...
      Nostalgia is fine... But the stars have now been gone longer than they were ever here and the wild are about to hit the length that the North Stars were here and yet I see more complaining (not necessarily from you but in general) about the name and the color scheme because it's not the North Stars and I'm sorry but get over it.
      For me the worst thing the wild could have done is make a jersey using the North Stars colors because all it does is keep it alive and keep people screaming that that should be what the colors are.
      And when it's an entirely new franchise with no history of the North Stars tied to it whatsoever...absolutely not It shouldn't be the same colors and I don't understand why that's hard for some people to grasp.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• The reverse retro sells well, I guess not everyone agrees with you. At least some of the players prefer them too, as I found out from my neighbor

Comment

The reverse retro sells well, I guess not everyone agrees with you.
          McDonald's is popular...doesn't make it good.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Go ***** at the wild front office then

Comment

Go ***** at the wild front office then
              No front office is going to care and they shouldn't... If it makes some money they're going to do it but I sure don't have to like it now do I?
              If you don't like Christmas colors I'm allowed to think being a copy of the North Stars is an idiotic move...
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• For those wondering, the Panthers were able to take off and fly to Edmonton.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Utah's NHL team has a name — at least for one season.

On Thursday, the club announced it will play as the Utah Hockey Club during its first season (and maybe beyond), and will wear the colors of light blue, black and white.

https://www.ksl.com/article/51042584...n-first-season
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Utah's NHL team has a name — at least for one season.

On Thursday, the club announced it will play as the Utah Hockey Club during its first season (and maybe beyond), and will wear the colors of light blue, black and white.

By God, that's the Houston Aeros colors!
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• MN draft pick and current badger britta curl releases a hostage video and calls lgbtq a lifestyle. Someone is mad the internet discovered her twitter likes before Elon hid them

stay in Wisconsin, britta. We don’t want you

Comment

MN draft pick and current badger britta curl releases a hostage video and calls lgbtq a lifestyle. Someone is mad the internet discovered her twitter likes before Elon hid them

stay in Wisconsin, britta. We don’t want you
                        Horrible pick. Wasted pick. Doesn't any do research anymore?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

By God, that's the Houston Aeros colors!
                          I actually like the colors. I'm sure they will find a way to derp the sweaters.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            Utah's NHL team has a name — at least for one season.

That's almost as bad as Wild.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Oilers are having a night. Ran Bob after 25 minutes.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• And another one. 7-1 Oilers.
                                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                                X