Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2024: SLC Puck

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

    Did she just get the pro hockey version of a Larry Olimb vs. Orono Parents treatment.
    Rumors sound like coyne Schofield may be driving all this

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

      Rumors sound like coyne Schofield may be driving all this
      A couple older veterans are with Klee, and a seemingly growing number like Darwitz and are upset. Great. Wouldn’t surprise me if ones with MN connections are with Darwitz.

      Still can’t really tell what is what, but it sounds more and more like they need to clean house completely and trade Coyne ASAP.
      the state of hockey is good

      Comment


      • Minnesota. If we happen to win the minor sport title we STILL bring the drama.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Minnesota. If we happen to win the minor sport title we STILL bring the drama.
          This is the PWHL’s fault. They canned Darwitz’s coaching hire and shoehorned Klee in. This pretty much guaranteed a rift between the two.
          the state of hockey is good

          Comment


          • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

            This is the PWHL’s fault. They canned Darwitz’s coaching hire and shoehorned Klee in. This pretty much guaranteed a rift between the two.
            And don’t forget Klee wanted the GM job originally

            Comment


            • What is Minnesota’s fault alone is drafting Britta Curl, whose twitter likes might make JK Rowling blush.
              the state of hockey is good

              Comment


              • Wild permanently adopting green and yellow north stars colors starting 2025-2026.

                about damn time

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Wild permanently adopting green and yellow north stars colors starting 2025-2026.

                  about damn time
                  I mentioned at GPL that I'm torn on this. I love the retro colors, but at some point let it go. I kind of like that they pull the colors out on occasion rather than full time as it feels more 'special'. Plus it feels lacking since (the NHL?) still has control of the NS nickname and records.

                  Comment


                  • I just can’t with the Xmas colors

                    if they used the early green and cream jerseys it looks great. But they don’t

                    Comment


                    • lol nevermind, wild are denying report per Russo

                      Comment


                      • Looks like the tweet has been deleted.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Wild permanently adopting green and yellow north stars colors starting 2025-2026.

                          about damn time
                          Why is it time? The Wild are not the North Stars. I will never understand why people can't let that go.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

                          R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

                            Why is it time? The Wild are not the North Stars. I will never understand why people can't let that go.
                            Because I don’t like the colors of a ****ing Christmas tree?

                            im allowed to like a color scheme, you and slap can guess all you want of the deeper meaning . I just like the ****ing colors.

                            sorry, color police

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

                              Because I don’t like the colors of a ****ing Christmas tree?

                              im allowed to like a color scheme, you and slap can guess all you want of the deeper meaning . I just like the ****ing colors.

                              sorry, color police
                              Wait, what?

                              My thoughts are just mine I'm not judging you at all. In fact I said I'm torn because like you I adore the North Stars logo and the colors. I don't begrudge someone else's personal preferences.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

                                Wait, what?

                                My thoughts are just mine I'm not judging you at all. In fact I said I'm torn because like you I adore the North Stars logo and the colors. I don't begrudge someone else's personal preferences.
                                Not so much at you, but the comment that people like me can’t let go. I don’t like wearing Xmas tree colors outside of December it looks dumb. It’s not “omg bring the stars back”

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X