NHL 2024: SLC Puck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Did she just get the pro hockey version of a Larry Olimb vs. Orono Parents treatment.
    Rumors sound like coyne Schofield may be driving all this

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Rumors sound like coyne Schofield may be driving all this
      A couple older veterans are with Klee, and a seemingly growing number like Darwitz and are upset. Great. Wouldn’t surprise me if ones with MN connections are with Darwitz.

Still can’t really tell what is what, but it sounds more and more like they need to clean house completely and trade Coyne ASAP.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Minnesota. If we happen to win the minor sport title we STILL bring the drama.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Minnesota. If we happen to win the minor sport title we STILL bring the drama.
          This is the PWHL’s fault. They canned Darwitz’s coaching hire and shoehorned Klee in. This pretty much guaranteed a rift between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

This is the PWHL’s fault. They canned Darwitz’s coaching hire and shoehorned Klee in. This pretty much guaranteed a rift between the two.
            And don’t forget Klee wanted the GM job originally

Comment

• What is Minnesota’s fault alone is drafting Britta Curl, whose twitter likes might make JK Rowling blush.

Comment

• Wild permanently adopting green and yellow north stars colors starting 2025-2026.

about damn time

Comment

Wild permanently adopting green and yellow north stars colors starting 2025-2026.

about damn time
                  I mentioned at GPL that I'm torn on this. I love the retro colors, but at some point let it go. I kind of like that they pull the colors out on occasion rather than full time as it feels more 'special'. Plus it feels lacking since (the NHL?) still has control of the NS nickname and records.

Comment

• I just can’t with the Xmas colors

if they used the early green and cream jerseys it looks great. But they don’t

Comment

• lol nevermind, wild are denying report per Russo

Comment

• Looks like the tweet has been deleted.

Comment

Wild permanently adopting green and yellow north stars colors starting 2025-2026.

about damn time
                          Why is it time? The Wild are not the North Stars. I will never understand why people can't let that go.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Why is it time? The Wild are not the North Stars. I will never understand why people can't let that go.
                            Because I don’t like the colors of a ****ing Christmas tree?

im allowed to like a color scheme, you and slap can guess all you want of the deeper meaning . I just like the ****ing colors.

sorry, color police

Comment

Because I don’t like the colors of a ****ing Christmas tree?

im allowed to like a color scheme, you and slap can guess all you want of the deeper meaning . I just like the ****ing colors.

sorry, color police
                              Wait, what?

My thoughts are just mine I'm not judging you at all. In fact I said I'm torn because like you I adore the North Stars logo and the colors. I don't begrudge someone else's personal preferences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Wait, what?

My thoughts are just mine I'm not judging you at all. In fact I said I'm torn because like you I adore the North Stars logo and the colors. I don't begrudge someone else's personal preferences.
                                Not so much at you, but the comment that people like me can’t let go. I don’t like wearing Xmas tree colors outside of December it looks dumb. It’s not “omg bring the stars back”

Comment

Working...
                                X