Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    There are 13 appellate Courts now. If we were normal there would be 13 Supreme Court Justices.

But, we're not normal. We're under Republican rule with a splash of Democracy thrown in once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Gorsuch and roberts join the sane judges in a 5-4 ruling that Indiana state health services need to pay for Medicare and Medicaid for tribal members

gorsuch has a real hard on for tribe rights and I guess that’s the nicest thing I can say

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    There is no chance whatsoever that adding SCOTUS spots is going to happen. Wish it all you want (and I might even agree), but all you're doing is screaming at the tide.

For God's sake, Manchin said he won't even support judicial candidates if there aren't any GQP supporters. Plus it's an election year.
    It is something we can and should do if we have a significant wave election. If the country finally turns its back on the Nazis, we need to claw back the seats they stole to prevent them from harming the country from the bench.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    We are not prepared for the decisions still pending, Justice Sotomayer ominously hints to during an interview.

"Sometimes when these decisions are announced, I go into my office and cry afterwards. There are many more times where that will happen."

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLneD8Y3/
    Last edited by aparch; 05-26-2024, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Biden wouldnt do it until next year anyways at the earliest...Manchin will be gone.
    Last edited by Handyman; 04-29-2024, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    There is no chance whatsoever that adding SCOTUS spots is going to happen. Wish it all you want (and I might even agree), but all you're doing is screaming at the tide.

For God's sake, Manchin said he won't even support judicial candidates if there aren't any GQP supporters. Plus it's an election year.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    This is why 7-2 is an entirely different monster than 6-3 and we had better not **** up this election.
    This is why we should pack the Court. It's Constitutional and the thinking portion of the electorate understands this is justified to fight the Nazis.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    ACB could save us. What a weird world.

Gorsuch, Alito, Drunky McBeerface, and RV Bribery are all embarrassing and poisonous.
    ACB seems to be the only "Originalist" who knows what The Originals said...and she walked that idiot right into admitting his whole argument is a waste of time.

Reading The Liberals takedown of Trump's lawyer was enjoyable. Reading that clowns arguments was like Reading a fifth graders explanation of Presidential Power.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    This is why 7-2 is an entirely different monster than 6-3 and we had better not **** up this election.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    ACB could save us. What a weird world.

Gorsuch, Alito, Drunky McBeerface, and RV Bribery are all embarrassing and poisonous.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Alito is a serious jack wagon who’s showing himself to be in on the steal!

We had 43 men who held office prior to TFG, only Nixon had that concern because he was pulling a less violent manner of this same crap.
    SMILIES WORK AGAlN?!??

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Justice Alito suggests that, if former presidents are subject to prosecution after leaving office, they'll be more likely to seek to unlawfully remain in office after they were defeated for re-election/their term has ended.
    Sotomayor absolutely destroyed him, immediately.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Him and Thomas can both take a long walk off a short pier.
    Take Ginni with them too...

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Alito needs to die yesterday...
    Him and Thomas can both take a long walk off a short pier.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Alito needs to die yesterday...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X