X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The States : red states in a race to the bottom

Finally someone thinking of rich white christian kids

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2024/...chools-suffer/

All part of the Republican plan. Near exact same thing is happening in Alaska.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working as designed and intended.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Since the FSK bridge collapse was covered in the states thread- saw this update yesterday while waiting for a flight- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-DA...ithShipping%3F

Pretty interesting- highlights- there are barges that carry containers that can clear the remaining standing parts of the bridge- so some containers can move; while recovery of the bodies continues, the removal of the bridge has also started; and these experienced people have a LOT of confidence in the leaders of the entire process. Lastly, there was a grounding of a container ship not far from the FSK bridge a few years ago- so this wasn't nearly the unique event as people have made it out to be.

Comment

Michigan lifted the ban on paid surrogacy and made sure language that protects IVF was included.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...paid-surrogacy
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

God the FIBs really lived up to their name last night.

Made it to Indiana (lick my banana). Off to south bend today and then to wherever the sky is clear the next day.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              God the FIBs really lived up to their name last night.

Made it to Indiana (lick my banana). Off to south bend today and then to wherever the sky is clear the next day.
              This is my second total solar eclipse in seven years. First one lasted around 90 seconds. Didn’t have to travel, except outdoors at work. For the 90 minutes I’m traveling for this one, should last 180 seconds, and meteorologists are predicting clear skies.
              It’s a life-changing event. I became a Christian after the first one. I’ll be an evangelical Christian after this one, predicting our vengeful God wants to end the United States. How else to explain the precise ability to plot time/location of eclipses 1,000 years in advance?

Comment

Biden may have trouble getting on Ohio’s general election ballot (msn.com)

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I am guessing they will move the deadline one way or another (probably get sued) since it appears to be a rather new requirement as the 2020 GOP nomination took place after that date.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well, it is the Ohio state legislature and their Secretary of State. Maybe they took a break from their temper tantrums in 2023 after abortion rights passed to sneak this change through.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by psych View Post

This is my second total solar eclipse in seven years. First one lasted around 90 seconds. Didn’t have to travel, except outdoors at work. For the 90 minutes I’m traveling for this one, should last 180 seconds, and meteorologists are predicting clear skies.
                      It’s a life-changing event. I became a Christian after the first one. I’ll be an evangelical Christian after this one, predicting our vengeful God wants to end the United States. How else to explain the precise ability to plot time/location of eclipses 1,000 years in advance?
                      Everything I've seen for cloud cover has been discouraging for Indy. :-/
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I thought legal maneuvers to keep candidates off of ballots were bad? So confused.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Well, it is the Ohio state legislature and their Secretary of State. Maybe they took a break from their temper tantrums in 2023 after abortion rights passed to sneak this change through.
                          Probably...and knowing their stupidity they probably left a loophole so big Clarence Thomas could drive his Winnebago through it ;^)

Not that I think it will happen...but it would be funny of somehow he is left off the ballot so Biden just goes "well I guess we can just spend that money on states we actually need to win" :^o
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Probably...and knowing their stupidity they probably left a loophole so big Clarence Thomas could drive his Winnebago through it ;^)

Not that I think it will happen...but it would be funny of somehow he is left off the ballot so Biden just goes "well I guess we can just spend that money on states we actually need to win" :^o
                            If Sherrod Brown wasn't running for reelection, I'd probably shrug it off as much. I'd rather minimized the Senate damage.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

I thought legal maneuvers to keep candidates off of ballots were bad? So confused.
                              Nazis don't have to be consistent.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X