Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dead Thread 2024

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

    His color commentary was a beautiful meandering train of thought.
    While also calling out the BS of his usual creationism believing partner David Pasch.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by French Rage View Post

      His color commentary was a beautiful meandering train of thought.
      Never forget.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

      Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

      Comment


      • #78
        Who goes 20 for 21 in an NCAA title game?

        Comment


        • #79
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BgzrfUA8lo
          A bad cause requires many words.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by burd View Post
            Who goes 20 for 21 in an NCAA title game?
            A kid who’s scared to test the limits of his own abilities.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

            "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

            "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

            Comment


            • #81
              Surprised nobody posted yet about Bill Anders, the astronaut that took the very famous Earthrise as they rounded the moon in Apollo 8. Solo plane crash in NW Washington. He was 90.

              Comment


              • #82
                Sad to hear.

                (Not sure I'm comfortable with most 90 year olds driving much less flying)
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                Comment


                • #83
                  The lovely, lovely woman half of the couple who has had season tickets next to us at mariucci for ages.

                  wont be the same next year without her.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Sorry dgf
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      The lovely, lovely woman half of the couple who has had season tickets next to us at mariucci for ages.

                      wont be the same next year without her.
                      Sorry to hear about that.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        The lovely, lovely woman half of the couple who has had season tickets next to us at mariucci for ages.

                        wont be the same next year without her.
                        It sucks to lose those treasures.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Sorry man…er girl.

                          funny how those things work out. Long time ago before we had kids, mookie got a 6 game pack of Sox tickets and obviously it seems-so did everyone around us. We girl got prego and would you know, on the sixth game of the package people around us brought presents for what would become Tyler. We never talked baby, just chatted here or there about the stupid pre-WS ball team out there screwing it up once again….but we left with boxes and boxes of stuff.
                          crazy
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            The Logo, Jerry West at 86. Another icon of my youth is gone. When Willie Mays goes, that may be it.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

                            ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

                            Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

                            I want to live forever. So far, so good.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              The Logo, Jerry West at 86. Another icon of my youth is gone. When Willie Mays goes, that may be it.
                              TIL I learned there is still one living athlete who competed in Hitler's Olympics.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Glynis Johns, who played Mrs. Banks in Mary Poppins, 100.

                                At least she got the vote.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

                                ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

                                Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

                                I want to live forever. So far, so good.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X