Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    The other issue is that quite a few of the folks who rubberstamped the package are overly close to/friendly with Musk. Granted, that's likely the case with a lot of major corps who have given their C-suiters unethical levels of comp, but $56b is pretty egregious and it's easy to see why any independent/objective major shareholder would be pi55ed given everything that has transpired since 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Looking at it purely from a performance perspective, sure he hit his targets. However, the stock has since tanked due to his own egotistical and erratic decisions, not to mention serious rumors of drug use.
    Not to mention the inferior quality of the product.

If they give him that money, which technically they should, Tesla will be worthless within 5 years. Not out of business, but mostly a shadow.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Looking at it purely from a performance perspective, sure he hit his targets. However, the stock has since tanked due to his own egotistical and erratic decisions, not to mention serious rumors of drug use.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Should Elon Musk be awarded a $56 million compensation package from Tesla? The shareholder vote is tomorrow.

The Free Press has a debate on it. Enjoy
    https://open.substack.com/pub/bariwe...ndroid&r=fxy5t
    Billion you mean? The answer is an emphatic no.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Should Elon Musk be awarded a $56 million compensation package from Tesla? The shareholder vote is tomorrow.

The Free Press has a debate on it. Enjoy
    https://open.substack.com/pub/bariwe...ndroid&r=fxy5t

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I assume he pukes it all up a minute after the contest.
    He does. They all do.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Huh.

I've never seen it so detailed.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I mean I’m confused on why Joey did this in the first place. He has to be taking years off his life
    I assume he pukes it all up a minute after the contest.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I’m confused why Joey would do this. His notoriety to Americans/world because of being in a contest sponsored by Nathan’s, but he signed an endorsement deal with another brand of food that can only be seen as a competitor for Nathan’s.
    I mean I’m confused on why Joey did this in the first place. He has to be taking years off his life

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I’m confused why Joey would do this. His notoriety to Americans/world because of being in a contest sponsored by Nathan’s, but he signed an endorsement deal with another brand of food that can only be seen as a competitor for Nathan’s.
    Right but like... now no one will want to watch because the only reason to watch is sidelined because of a stupid *ahem* beef

so congrats Nathan's?

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

So is anyone else confused about this?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    16x champion Joey Chestnut has been banned from the 2024 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest after he signed an endorsement contract with Impossible Foods.
    So is anyone else confused about this?

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    A July 4th hot dog contest without Joey Chestnut? Thats just Notpossible!

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    16x champion Joey Chestnut has been banned from the 2024 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest after he signed an endorsement contract with Impossible Foods.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Remote work is an existential threat to mid-level management.
    It is, often. But I'm mid-level management and have only ever been in management in a remote environment (promoted very early in Covid).

It isn't hard. Regular check-ins, both in the form of actual meetings and informal chats, help. "Is the work getting done?" "Are people attending meetings?" "Are people responsive to the myriad ways of communicating?"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X