No announcement yet.

Business, Economics, and Taxes: Eat Cereal for Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious question: If the UAW is successful with its organizing efforts in the South, how long will it be until either a) Shawn Fain has a “corruption” investigation or b) Fain is assassinated?
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I'm sure the Pinkertons are already hard at work trying to find a corruption charge that will stick to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Serious question: If the UAW is successful with its organizing efforts in the South, how long will it be until either a) Shawn Fain has a “corruption” investigation or b) Fain is assassinated?
        Oh that is already going on...difference is Fain isn't Hoffa ;^)

And it isn't a matter of "if"oshort of him being killed The South(ern Unions) shall rise again!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Since Elmo bought Twitter the value is down 71%...that is good right?

A former Tesla Engineer calls Elmo "The Pigeon" cause he flies in and craps on everything.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            I really regret not screenshotting this..but some Nazi on the socials mixed him up with Sinn Fein and I was absolutely gobsmacked.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I'm sure the Pinkertons are already hard at work trying to find a corruption charge that will stick to him.
              This. With labor leaders the Right either smears them or murders them.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Tesla recalls the Cybertruck for faulty accelerator pedals that can get stuck

how it started / how it's going:

1. do NOT wash your car in sunlight and
                2. do NOT tell Tesla that you drove it through a carwash even if you turned on Car Wash Mode. They will void your warranty
                Basically the Cybertruck is like a Gremlin:

1. Don't expose them to bright light 2. Never get them wet 3. Never feed them after midnight.

Or it's like Happy Fun Ball.

Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at. ... If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head. ... Happy Fun Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Tesla recalls the Cybertruck for faulty accelerator pedals that can get stuck

how it started / how it's going:

Basically the Cybertruck is like a Gremlin:

1. Don't expose them to bright light 2. Never get them wet 3. Never feed them after midnight.

Or it's like Happy Fun Ball.

To paraphrase one of the comment there, not the first time incels couldn't get something wet.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The VW plant on voting for unionization: 75% Yes.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

That's amazing. It's happening.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        That's amazing. It's happening.
                        Will thru understand and remember how it happened or think it was sleepy corleone

Comment

I’ve decided I’m not buying a townhome or home for quite some time (can’t even sell my house right now anyway) but boy am I glad I’m not living in parts of Woodbury right now

the extent of the PFAS in the water is more massive than believed due to 3M.

may every 3M exec get to inhale Pfas all day at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I’ve decided I’m not buying a townhome or home for quite some time (can’t even sell my house right now anyway) but boy am I glad I’m not living in parts of Woodbury right now

the extent of the PFAS in the water is more massive than believed due to 3M.

may every 3M exec get to inhale Pfas all day at home.
                            This would be news to me...
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              This would be news to me...
                              The expanded maps have been all over local news this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

The expanded maps have been all over local news this week?
                                I think that's because the EPA put out new guidelines that lowered the allowable level of contamination in the water. The actual amount of PFAS and the concentration gradient hasn't changed. The only thing that would change that is if the plume changes, but that's not a change in how bad the damage is.

As far as I've heard. it's certainly possible I missed something. But I would have expected to hear about it.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X