Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics, and Taxes: Eat Cereal for Dinner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump proposed idea of eliminating income tax and instead imposing an “all tariff” tax that is added to everything.

    I’m sure someone told him that helps the Rich and hurts the poor

    …the sheer carnage that would follow

    Comment


    • This is so depressing https://www.boston.com/real-estate/r...p_featurestack
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Big 12 conference is considering taking a billion from private equity and willing to give up 20% ownership

        en****tification knows no bounds
        In addition to this, it’s been reported the last couple days that the Big 12, CUSA, MW, and AAC are looking at sponsorships. Allstate is apparently the front runner for the Big 12 and it could be the Allstate Big 12 or simply the Allstate 12. Globe Life is being reported as the leader for the CUSA naming rights.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

        1966, 1986, 2007

        Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

          In addition to this, it’s been reported the last couple days that the Big 12, CUSA, MW, and AAC are looking at sponsorships. Allstate is apparently the front runner for the Big 12 and it could be the Allstate Big 12 or simply the Allstate 12. Globe Life is being reported as the leader for the CUSA naming rights.
          Yea, this evolved world of Capitalism sort of sucks.
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

          Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

          Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

          Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Trump proposed idea of eliminating income tax and instead imposing an “all tariff” tax that is added to everything.

            I’m sure someone told him that helps the Rich and hurts the poor

            …the sheer carnage that would follow
            And no shock...the MAGAts love it without any understanding of what it actually means...
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

            R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

            Comment


            • Boeing and airbus have some counterfeit titanium in planes. How did that happen?

              purchased from a small Chinese company

              the mbas strike again

              Comment


              • I'm sure some 25 year-olds from McKinsey advised them to cut costs by sourcing more materials from offshore vendors.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Boeing and airbus have some counterfeit titanium in planes. How did that happen?

                  purchased from a small Chinese company

                  the DEIs strike again
                  FTFY
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

                  "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

                  Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

                    And no shock...the MAGAts love it without any understanding of what it actually means...
                    It means a lot of them are going to be screwed even worse than normal...so I guess it isn't all bad

                    What a colossally stupid plan...like legit it would turn us into a 3rd world economy and fast. Boomers will like it though because apparently not one of them has done math beyond Algebra 1.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

                    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

                    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                    Comment


                    • https://www.threads.net/@cnbc/post/C8NSVFGyGD3

                      Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

                      “Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. Several CEOs “said that [Trump] was remarkably meandering, could not keep a straight thought [and] was all over the map,” CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin reported Friday.
                      Last edited by Handyman; 06-14-2024, 03:59 PM.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

                        And no shock...the MAGAts love it without any understanding of what it actually means...
                        What, you expect them to understand their Ram 1500 built in Mexico would cost $140,000 instead of $60,000??
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                        Live Radio from 100.3

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          https://www.threads.net/@cnbc/post/C8NSVFGyGD3

                          Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

                          “Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. Several CEOs “said that [Trump] was remarkably meandering, could not keep a straight thought [and] was all over the map,” CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin reported Friday.
                          And yet congressional Republicans applauded him.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                          Live Radio from 100.3

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

                            And no shock...the MAGAts love it without any understanding of what it actually means...
                            We hate inflation so let's do something that will make it 100 times worse.

                            Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                            KDR

                            Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                            Test to see if I can add this.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

                              In addition to this, it’s been reported the last couple days that the Big 12, CUSA, MW, and AAC are looking at sponsorships. Allstate is apparently the front runner for the Big 12 and it could be the Allstate Big 12 or simply the Allstate 12. Globe Life is being reported as the leader for the CUSA naming rights.
                              This is ****ing gross
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Boeing and airbus have some counterfeit titanium in planes. How did that happen?

                                purchased from a small Chinese company

                                the mbas strike again
                                We literally have it written in our internal codes that for any critical piping* we MUST buy it from US companies with fully US-sourced materials.

                                *the kind of stuff that if it escapes the pipe you will have OSHA and the CSB paying you a visit.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X