Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics, and Taxes: Eat Cereal for Dinner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    A southwest Boeing 737-800 had to return to Denver this morning after the engine cover blew off and struck wing flap

    whether it’s Boeing or airline maintenance (and I think there’s a split among all these Boeing incidents the last few months) it’s amazing how it’s always a Boeing and never an airbus

    Comment


    • #17
      Of domestic flights every day, what fraction are Boeing and what fraction are airbus?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Of domestic flights every day, what fraction are Boeing and what fraction are airbus?
        Why does it have to be domestic? It’s not like issues with Boeing planes are exclusive to the US

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

          Why does it have to be domestic? It’s not like issues with Boeing planes are exclusive to the US
          my delta bias makes me think there are fewer Boeings flying to Europe.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • #20
            Damning

            https://prospect.org/infrastructure/...ission-boeing/
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

            ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

            Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

            I want to live forever. So far, so good.

            Comment


            • #21
              Thats not good at all especially when my boy is moving from a CRJ 900 to 737. He thought he was going into an A320 but that got shot down.
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

              Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

              Comment


              • #22
                Tesla cuts over 10% of staff globally

                also, feds now getting reports of the accelerator pedal getting stuck on the cyber truck

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Tesla cuts over 10% of staff globally

                  also, feds now getting reports of the accelerator pedal getting stuck on the cyber truck
                  Oh good. A 6k-lb pedestrian lawnmower full of lithium and no crumple zones stuck accelerating. Sounds great!
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Tesla cuts over 10% of staff globally

                    also, feds now getting reports of the accelerator pedal getting stuck on the cyber truck
                    I saw a TikTok a Cybertrukkk owner made. The pedal cover can detach and slide up the pedal catching under the dash, not allowing the pedal to travel back.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                    Live Radio from 100.3

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Just drive into the mud that should stop it :^o
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        An interesting juxtaposition to read this while also in a work meeting discussing how to compress a launch schedule for a new manufactured product.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.



                        Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Republican Governors in six southern states decry UAW efforts to unionize auto factories in the south.

                          That’s the sound of fear.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

                          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            "We have a responsibility to our constituents to speak up when we see special interests looking to come into our state and threaten our jobs and the values we live by," the governors of Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas said Tuesday in a joint statement.
                            Hahahaha. What a pantload.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                              Hahahaha. What a pantload.
                              Unions are a “special interest” because they threaten the profits of their corporate overlords.

                              Fain and the UAW clearly have them scared.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

                              Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Unions are a “special interest” because they threaten the profits of their corporate overlords.

                                Fain and the UAW clearly have them scared.
                                Fain should...that guy is a master!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

                                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

                                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X