World Soccer XXXI: Golden Generation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Ok, that was not yellow. Richards did get the ball. But that should not have been sent down for review.
    You're right it shouldn't be a yellow, but stop lobbing up balls so easy to lose. I hate it.

Comment

Has the US had a scoring chance yet in the 2nd half?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

You're right it shouldn't be a yellow, but stop lobbing up balls so easy to lose. I hate it.
        bUt BuNkEr AnD cOuNtEr Is OuR bEsT sTrAtEgY!
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Has the US had a scoring chance yet in the 2nd half?
          Well, they just did.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Damn - that was finally a legit opportunity, too bad the rebound was misplayed.

Comment

Men in Blazers is awesome!

"Welcome to CONCACAF Brazil. You are in our world now!"

Commenting on the tackle that prompted the VAR check for a red card that ended with a call reversal that gave the US a free kick.
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I mean, we still have to fire Berhalter because he didn't win right?
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  I mean, we still have to fire Berhalter because he didn't win right?
                  If he was coached better, Mousa's shot would have been 6" more accurate **wink**

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

If he was coached better, Mousa's shot would have been 6" more accurate **wink**
                    The crossbar is an MLS conspiracy!
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• It is always lovely to hear Flower of Scotland.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Well I don't think Scotland will be winning any goal differential tiebreakers.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Well I don't think Scotland will be winning any goal differential tiebreakers.
                          In all honesty, looking at some of the other matchups in the group stage, I don’t think this will be the worst score line of the tournament.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            In all honesty, looking at some of the other matchups in the group stage, I don’t think this will be the worst score line of the tournament.
                            No. I don't think the expansion to 24 teams is gonna allow things to stay competitive in all the group stage matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

No. I don't think the expansion to 24 teams is gonna allow things to stay competitive in all the group stage matches.
                              The one, I won’t say secret but maybe hidden, thing about European soccer is that once you get outside of the top 12, maybe top 14 teams, the quality really starts to drop. It’s just that the top 6-8 teams are the best teams in the world with only 3-4 other teams around the world that could compete (and they’re all in South America). The middle and bottom tiers get a bit overrated because of that.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                The one, I won’t say secret but maybe hidden, thing about European soccer is that once you get outside of the top 12, maybe top 14 teams, the quality really starts to drop. It’s just that the top 6-8 teams are the best teams in the world with only 3-4 other teams around the world that could compete (and they’re all in South America). The middle and bottom tiers get a bit overrated because of that.
                                Maybe so but the % of excellence is off the charts solid.

Comment

Working...
                                X