X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    I like the cap.

You got lucky with the uniform. It's banal, not aggressively fatuous.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    They're bad. THEY ARE JUST BREWERS THIRDS FOR GOD'S SAKE.

i like the hat design, i kinda dig the loon logo, the ripples could have grown on me. But this is one of our biggest rival's color schemes.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    The Twins’ city connect uniforms dropped.

There’s, uh, a lot to take in.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Kudos to Florida and the Umpire Crew for knocking off Clemson in the Super Regional today. Not sure if the Umpire Crew will travel with the Gators to Omaha, but they'll sure sleep happy tonight after cashing in their betting slips.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Mets have a chance to lose on our third continent today!

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    After actually taking the season series last season, the Twins are decidedly back to calling the Yankees daddy.
    That happens if you refuse to get pitching. Plus the 1 guy you do get is out for the year .

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    After actually taking the season series last season, the Twins are decidedly back to calling the Yankees daddy.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Not too many upsets in the NCAA tournament. 14/16 super regional slots are filled by power conference teams, and 9 of those are one seeds. One regional is left to be decided between UConn and Oklahoma. UConn is essentially a mid major in baseball, so it would be a feat for them to make it to supers, but the big underdog story is Evansville. The four seed in ECU's region comes back and wins 6-5. Their reward is number one overall seed Tennessee.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I was gonna come here to post this.

D3 in a nutshell, lol.
    The Cinderella story only lasted one more day. Blew a 10-5 lead starting in the 7th and lost 11-10 to Whitewater today.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Division 3 Birmingham Southern closed for good on Friday. Yesterday they hit a walk-off homer to stay alive in the World Series, now representing a school which no longest exists.

Walk-off.
    I was gonna come here to post this.

D3 in a nutshell, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Division 3 Birmingham Southern closed for good on Friday. Yesterday they hit a walk-off homer to stay alive in the World Series, now representing a school which no longer exists.

Walk-off.
    Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 06-02-2024, 09:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    One 1 seed has been eliminated so far. Arizona goes two and out. Other than that ECU is the only other 1 seed that has a loss, and they were able to win today to stay alive.

Evansville, who beat ECU, is onto the finals. Quite a few other 4 seeds are still alive as well, including Stetson eliminating Alabama earlier today.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    With the NCAA baseball tournament starting I was looking through the brackets and didn’t see Binghamton in there, which got me curious because they received $60 million for a new baseball stadium so I figured they would be dominating America East. But it turns out since the stadium opened they only made the NCAA’s once, after winning the conference tournament as a 3 seed. The next two years they went 12-12 and 10-14 in conference play.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Thank ****

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Angel Hernandez to retire.
    Seen on social media, of course:

For the first time in his life, he made the right call.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X