No announcement yet.

MLB 2024: robot umps, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Florida and the Umpire Crew for knocking off Clemson in the Super Regional today. Not sure if the Umpire Crew will travel with the Gators to Omaha, but they'll sure sleep happy tonight after cashing in their betting slips.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• The Twins’ city connect uniforms dropped.

There’s, uh, a lot to take in.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• They're bad. THEY ARE JUST BREWERS THIRDS FOR GOD'S SAKE.

i like the hat design, i kinda dig the loon logo, the ripples could have grown on me. But this is one of our biggest rival's color schemes.

Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I like the cap.

You got lucky with the uniform. It's banal, not aggressively fatuous.

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Seattle leading the division by 8.5 games not because they’re good but because everyone else sucks is peak Mariners.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I like the cap.

You got lucky with the uniform. It's banal, not aggressively fatuous.

I would have expected more from the Yankees.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                They're bad. THEY ARE JUST BREWERS THIRDS FOR GOD'S SAKE.

i like the hat design, i kinda dig the loon logo, the ripples could have grown on me. But this is one of our biggest rival's color schemes.
                One impressive thing they have done is make the same people that scream “They’re the MINNESOTA Twins” to the Twin Cities uniforms also scream “They’re supposed to be CITY connect uniforms” to these ones.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

One impressive thing they have done is make the same people that scream “They’re the MINNESOTA Twins” to the Twin Cities uniforms also scream “They’re supposed to be CITY connect uniforms” to these ones.
                  It's so impressive that two thoughts have to fight for so much room in an otherwise empty skull.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The Mets are 6-0 since Grimace threw out the first pitch.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      The Mets are 6-0 since Grimace threw out the first pitch.
                      Oh no, it's not his birthday shake season again, is it?
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Ya'll crazy. Twins city connect are great. Top 5 of all the teams.

Tho, to be fair, most others are trash.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Ya'll crazy. Twins city connect are great. Top 5 of all the teams.

Tho, to be fair, most others are trash.
                          Yah, that bar ain’t high
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Really sad news that Willie Mays passed. Baseball in the 50’s must have been incredibly special with all the talent and so few teams of that era.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Big day today!

I get to go out and check out Wrigley Field for the first time since any of the renovations went down. Actually the first time I'm going there for something that isn't a ChiSox/Cubs game in 20+ years, so looking forward to just checking things out, people watching, and enjoying the atmospehre.

Then in the Evening, I'm paying $27 to park, go get a fancy milkshake, and bang on some trash cans. There will also be 18 guys on the field attempting to play the game of baseball, but failing miserably at it.

Kinda cool to check the "two MLB games in a day" box on the bucket list.
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Really sad news that Willie Mays passed. Baseball in the 50’s must have been incredibly special with all the talent and so few teams of that era.
                                From 1949 - 1958 at least one NY/Brooklyn team was in the World Series. If you don't count 1959, the streak extends to 1964.

BTW teams with a winning WS record (+.500)
                                Yankees 27-13
                                Cardinals 11-7
                                Red Sox 9-4
                                Athletics 9-5
                                ​​​​​​Pirates 5-2
                                Reds 5-4
                                White Sox 3-2
                                Blue Jays 2-0
                                Marlins 2-0
                                Angels 1-0
                                Nationals 1-0

Only the Cardinals (3-2) have a winning record v the Yankees in the WS.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X