X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gojackets
    replied
    Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Do you think the challenge was intentionally designed to bring up the sex level interest? "Lets oil up their bodies!"

Leave a comment:

• Derek Dunning
    replied

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
    nice job JT. Don't mind Colby stickin around for another week
    THANK GOD! the Heroes got rid of Cirie...She didn't contribute a **** thing to that tribe.

They are much stronger without her. The fact that they were honestly thinking that they would be better off on DAY 12 to vote off one of their best guys in Colby already was unbelievable.

So glad that Cirie is gone.

Amanda is such a tool...Make up your freaking mind girl. She is enfuriating and like the little kid in elementary school that always tattle taled on everyone but tried to be a goody-two-shoes.

Boston Rob has become very likeable this season. the Power struggle between him and Russell is going to be great. He's a marked man and it will be interesting to see if he can weasle his way out of this one.

Coach needs to stop acting like a five-year-old girl and play the freaking game. If he wants to be the dragon slayer he better start freaking acting like it. He looks up to Boston Rob like he's the local high school basketball star or the popular kid in school and just wants to be accepted and liked by that kid.

What happened to the Jerri and Coach romance?

I liked JT's move. Awesome move by him to blindside Cirie. Hopefully the Heroes can rebound and put some challenge wins together. They are certainly a stronger team without Cirie. We'll see how they do. But if Tom and Colby get roped into working with Candice they are going to kill everything they worked for.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

nice job JT. Don't mind Colby stickin around for another week

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    That was defused in the first 20 seconds by Perfect Tom.

The villains are a hot mess. 9-0 shut out in the mud wrestling -- ouch!

I'm surprised Russell hasn't found both idols already. I really wanted him to burn "Rob's little B hat," which will now become the official nickname of Red Sox fanboys until the end of time.
    With them looking for the idol next week- I wonder if they plant them now?

the beat down the heros gave the villans was funny as heck. Coach was pretty much the closest to win, but used his arms. Watching James just launch Randy out was hilarious.

I wonder if next week will be as good as advertised.... I don't think this week was *that* great.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
    With Russells antics last season, how soon will the tribe figure out Russell is behind the machete being missing?
    It was mentioned before that this season was filmed before the last season fully aired, so they might not be too familiar with Russels body of work. They seem pretty stupid, so they might not have crossed their minds that he did it.

Leave a comment:

• BearPaw
    replied

Seein Colby take out Boston Rob was pretty sweet. The rob/russell power struggle will be fun to watch next week.
    With Russells antics last season, how soon will the tribe figure out Russell is behind the machete being missing?

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

I'm surprised Russell hasn't found both idols already. I really wanted him to burn "Rob's little B hat," which will now become the official nickname of Red Sox fanboys until the end of time.
    Seein Colby take out Boston Rob was pretty sweet. The rob/russell power struggle will be fun to watch next week.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Also what happened to the James freakout session previewed after last weeks show?

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

What happened to the reward challenges. Its a little boring...with all the in camp stuff.

Also what happened to the James freakout session previewed after last weeks show?
    Last edited by gojackets; 02-26-2010, 12:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Anyway, I figure Ruppert's gotta go next from the Heroes unless James throws a real nutter, because he's just too valuable in challenges, while Ruppert has weirdly alienated himself this time.
    Yes its disappointing to see Rupert the way he is....doesn't seem to be all in it this time around. Using his toe as an excuse not to do stuff will get him out soon....which sucks.

I dont want to see Colby go for different reasons...so it'll be interesting to see when the big shake up occurs.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Bummer for Steph - we've liked her, and I think she got shafted.
    The final vote count was a landslide. IIRC only Colby, Tom and Steph voted for Amanda. I didn't see it breaking that way at all. I think the others were freaked out by the strength of Tom-Steph, both their alliance and their strength as players.

No idea what's going on with James. Is he that immature or is it just bad strategy? Throwing a tantrum never got anyone anywhere.

Anyway, I figure Ruppert's gotta go next from the Heroes unless James throws a real nutter, because he's just too valuable in challenges, while Ruppert has weirdly alienated himself this time.
    Last edited by Kepler; 02-19-2010, 09:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

And Psycho James steps up to the plate!
    Previews have him doing more next week. They all think they are right, and everyone is equal. Sometimes, a dictator will be better.

It's amazing how good they are when team is the #1, and how bad they are when 1 leader is most important.

Bummer for Steph- we've liked her, and I think she got shafted. Kinda part of the Rupert move to get her out, since he thought she was a problem for his strategy.

BTW, the editing is interesting- the whole focus on the villans camp was how miserable they are- barely surviving and all. But somehow they have more than enough energy to comepte in a heavy lifting challenge. I really think the Russell going after the chickens didn't happen IMMEDIATELY after Rob brough back the clams. Probably that was when they realized chickens were around.... I'm not sure if I like this kind of bait and switch.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

And Psycho James steps up to the plate!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    There is going to be a big power struggle in the villains group between Boston Rob and Russell.
    OTOH, if they team up, look out.

Apparently Boston Rob and Amber have turned their tired little schtick into a full-time cottage industry, complete with corporate speaking engagements. If my company hired Rob to speak, I'd sell all our stock and firebomb the building with him in it.

Leave a comment:

• Chickens@NU
    replied

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    What will be interesting is to watch the heros be so cutthroat, behind everyone's backs, when the villans will do it out in the open. Also, was loosing the first challenge a wake up call that they can't all be Type A's to lead the team?

I predict that Russell will not last long. They may not know who he is, or his style of play, but it sure seemed as if they figured him out quickly. He's the only one I want to see gone- the guy has the biggest ego for Survivor, it's not even funny. How can you consider yourself the "best player ever" and didn't win?
    Let's see how many idols he finds first...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X