X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alfablue
    replied
    Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

So in one hand, you have a rock. In the other, Tyson. What's the difference? The rock isn't so dumb to believe Russell. My gosh, that was one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Other than that, it wasn't much of a show....

Leave a comment:

• Chickens@NU
    replied

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
    was there an episode this week??
    no, but there is one this coming wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

was there an episode this week??

Leave a comment:

• BearPaw
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    To be fair (although I'm not sure they rate it), that's not the Heroes being stupid, it's JT being stupid.
    JT didn't think this out. He knew the team would be weaker with Tom gone and makes them low in numbers at the merge. How can he think he is better off with Rupert, Amanda and James. I doubt James will beable to remain in the game much longer.

Whoever is left from the heroes when the tribes finally merge may actually have a chance since the villians are a bit disfunctional.

Leave a comment:

• BearPaw
    replied

Originally posted by Derek Dunning View Post
    The heroes are just plain stupid.

Wow...Amanda and Rupert can't even form a logical thought on their own.

The Heroes have voted off two of their best players.
    Rupert had been one of my favorites in the past. I don't understand these people. They can't win challenges if they keep voting off their strong players. The only one I like on the heros at this point is Colby.

Leave a comment:

• Derek Dunning
    replied

To be fair (although I'm not sure they rate it), that's not the Heroes being stupid, it's JT being stupid.
    Well the Cirie move I was fine with (wasn't sure if I was confusing this or not).

She was absolutely no help to the team as was Sugar, so those moves were fine. But, Stephanie and Tom??!!

If James wasn't hurt, whatever. Not a big deal to me. But he IS hurt and they don't even know if he'll be better or able to walk/run in the next three days. Especially with the physical nature of most of the challenges this season I just don't get it whatsoever.

I don't know how they could possibly think keeping around an injured James was a smart move.

Rupert is making me sick this season. He needs to stand up for himself and the betterment of the team because all he is doing is sitting back and biding his time and biting his tongue while the tribe around him gets weaker.

He's played the loyalty and nice guy card before and it didn't get him anywhere. Rupert is the first one to go in his "alliance." How does he not realize this???!!!

Colby is next on the block for the Heroes....Great strategy guys. Continue to let the tribe get weaker so the Villains keep pwning you.

I have a very good feeling that Boston Rob is going home next week with a blindside (If the Villains lose) Probably from Coach or one of the other Villain girls outside of Pavrati.

Russell is obviously going to play his idol and he's going to get as many people together to throw votes at Boston Rob.

Unless Boston Rob does an excellent disguise and gets everyone to make it seem like they are going to vote for Russell. Thus, making Russell think he has to play the idol when he didn't need to and throw all the votes at someone else.

I could definitely see Boston Rob being in trouble if Russell keeps playing as smart as I think he can.

Leave a comment:

• SPIN CONTROL
    replied

It will be interesting to see how the whole Rob-Russell power struggle will work it self but given how inept the heroes are it could be a while before the villains go to tribal council.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Derek Dunning View Post

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I like that he told him to stop telling stories. The yarn he told in his first appearance about escaping natives in South America after being held captive should have been reason enough to vote him off that season.
    And then the pygmies tied me up.

I can't believe nobody's turned that into an internet animation (I know, they probably have).

This year's cycle is why evil triumphs over good. It's not original sin or the power of Satan, it's that heroes are inherently less motivated, skillful and entertaining than villains.

Leave a comment:

• Derek Dunning
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

It was a good move, and I did not expect it.

Coach is one of the most bizarre people not only in Survivor but all TV history. He's way past the likable / hateable dichotomy -- he's just... a piece of work.

"Don't wear your feather to tribal." Dude, truer words have never been spoken.
    I like that he told him to stop telling stories. The yarn he told in his first appearance about escaping natives in South America after being held captive should have been reason enough to vote him off that season.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Do you think the challenge was intentionally designed to bring up the sex level interest? "Lets oil up their bodies!"
    James looked like he was made out of mimetic polyalloy.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

It was a good move, and I did not expect it.

Coach is one of the most bizarre people not only in Survivor but all TV history. He's way past the likable / hateable dichotomy -- he's just... a piece of work.

"Don't wear your feather to tribal." Dude, truer words have never been spoken.
    Last edited by Kepler; 03-05-2010, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

Good move last night- I really like Cirie, but if any of the other want to win, she did have to go. Gotta give her a lot of Cred- she plays the game Russell dreams of, but nobody really knowing it. And without all of the stupid conflict garbage. She was very sly, and deserved to go as far as she did in past games. She knew that, and seemed to give full credit being voted off.

JT was bright to see that, and understand that he really didn't stand a chance with her- being a strong player and all. Will be interesting to see how this ends up, sicne both Rupert and James really want to win, but were willing to take strength out for loyalty. They may brush it off, and go with it.

Rob sure has the villans in the palm of his hand- once Russell showed any hint of being by himself, he was gone. And then his leadership in the challenges. Guy knows how to lead this team the way he wants. Coach? For all that bravado, and chest thumping, stories, your true colors showed through in spades- ONE person makes ONE comment, and you fall apart. For a dragon slayer, you got thin skin.

One thing I hope for- somehow, the real villan idol reaches someone elses hands- either by theft or decpetion vs. Russell. I would be rolling in my chair is someone makes a really good fake idol for Russell to use. That would be SO funny.

Leave a comment:

• jerphisch
    replied

Do you think the challenge was intentionally designed to bring up the sex level interest? "Lets oil up their bodies!"
    They would have given Courtney some clothes if that were the case.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X