X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW4Bucky&SNC
    replied
    Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

I got a good chuckle last night out of Rob's uphappiness over people choosing their own alliances over the strength of the team. Good thing he would never do that by trying to keep only the strong players like Sandra and Courtney.

My wife hates Russell, but he's entertaining as heck.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
    This is going to play right into Russel's game. He fed on turmoil last season and will do it again this season.
    That's his game...create confusion and then bring the masses to him by being the man with the plan.

He plays it beautifully. I'm waiting for Pavrati to turn on him. That would be classic. Pavrati would win over a lot of people if she turned on him at the right moment once we get to the jury.

I'd rather see Russell on a jury this time rather than in the final two or three. I'd like to see how he would address everyone and what his question would be.

I think this game is setting up for someone like JT or Pavrati to win.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Obviously you have a crush on BR, but that doesn't make Jerri and Coach idiots. Russell is pretty straight-forward - you're either with him or against him and I see nothing wrong with that. I loved to dislike him last season, but he's entertaining and the last two tribals indicate he's a very good player.

Poppycock - BR pulled no punches, he simply got out-dueled.
    Coach can't form a logical thought on his own. He belongs with Amanda and Rupert on the heroes side.

Jerri threw coach under the bus and went with Russell without even consulting Coach when they were deemed "a team".

I know Russell is a great player. He's easily the best there has ever been with the stunts he pulls. I loved it how he called out Sandra and Courtney right in front of them saying they were the two weakest players and one should go.

If he would have stuck to his guns and actually taken one of them out, it would have been priceless. When's the last time someone did that right in their face?

I think we're two weeks away from the merge. I think they'll merge at 10.

Leave a comment:

• Chickens@NU
    replied

This is going to play right into Russel's game. He fed on turmoil last season and will do it again this season.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    He put up a fight at tribal council and called Russell out but in the end Coach and Jerri were idiots and turned on him.
    Obviously you have a crush on BR, but that doesn't make Jerri and Coach idiots. Russell is pretty straight-forward - you're either with him or against him and I see nothing wrong with that. I loved to dislike him last season, but he's entertaining and the last two tribals indicate he's a very good player.

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    I have a lot of respect for Rob since the all-stars show...I think marriage and a kid really turned him around and he sees outside the game now and is a bit more moral in the way he conducts his business.
    Poppycock - BR pulled no punches, he simply got out-dueled.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Didn't even put up much of a fight from what was shown.
    There wasn't much he could do.

He put up a fight at tribal council and called Russell out but in the end Coach and Jerri were idiots and turned on him.

I think the game kind of wore on Boston Rob emotionally. The game is a lot different from when he played and I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting back home to Amber and his kid.

I have a lot of respect for Rob since the all-stars show...I think marriage and a kid really turned him around and he sees outside the game now and is a bit more moral in the way he conducts his business.

Leave a comment:

• jerphisch
    replied

Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
    Boston Rob was sent home tonight.
    Didn't even put up much of a fight from what was shown.

Leave a comment:

• GoBlackBears
    replied

Boston Rob was sent home tonight.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
    If Russel can last until the merge, he's golden.
    Rob's gotta think that one of his faithful swayed to the otherside...which will cause some trouble for him. I can't imagine he would believe that Tyson would have signed his own death certificate.

If Rob goes on a witch hunt and alienates someone he could be going...which would be great. He is a great player but I don't like him.

I was glad to see James go on the Heroes side. I don't know whats goin on with those folks, but they aren't being very smart.

Leave a comment:

• Chickens@NU
    replied

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Not sure how Rob can be by far the best player on the Villains when Russel just got the best of him. Russel will likely be going home soon due to the numbers being heavily stacked against him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him last far longer than he should. It will be interesting to see if he can sway Coach to his side after last nights tribal.
    If Russel can last until the merge, he's golden.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Rob and Russell are both great players, and that was an epic tribal council. I recommend they sign a Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and just carve up the rest of the field.

Leave a comment:

• jerphisch
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Tyson is a fool. Always has been, always will be. (In terms of the game. Obviously, I do not know him in real life.) I am not a fan of Rob, but, IMO, he is the best player that Survivor has ever seen, hands down. It appeared that he was three steps ahead of Russell. All he had to do was say to Tyson, "Don't believe a word Russell says, just stick to the plan." Idiot. Rob is by far the best player on the Villians, with Coach a distant second. That's saying alot about the likability of players.

I loved Colby in Australia and on All-Stars, but this season, I don't know. JT is the best player on the Heroes, so it will be a great dynamic with JT-Rob-Russell with the merge. I like Rupert, but I don't see anybody else winning for the Heroes with the exception of JT. Hopefully when the individual immunities come, someone from the H team keeps winning.
    Not sure how Rob can be by far the best player on the Villains when Russel just got the best of him. Russel will likely be going home soon due to the numbers being heavily stacked against him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him last far longer than he should. It will be interesting to see if he can sway Coach to his side after last nights tribal.

Leave a comment:

• Neegs
    replied

Tom was a great player as well but he was an outsider from the beginning because he had won previously.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

Tyson is a fool. Always has been, always will be. (In terms of the game. Obviously, I do not know him in real life.) I am not a fan of Rob, but, IMO, he is the best player that Survivor has ever seen, hands down. It appeared that he was three steps ahead of Russell. All he had to do was say to Tyson, "Don't believe a word Russell says, just stick to the plan." Idiot. Rob is by far the best player on the Villians, with Coach a distant second. That's saying alot about the likability of players.

I loved Colby in Australia and on All-Stars, but this season, I don't know. JT is the best player on the Heroes, so it will be a great dynamic with JT-Rob-Russell with the merge. I like Rupert, but I don't see anybody else winning for the Heroes with the exception of JT. Hopefully when the individual immunities come, someone from the H team keeps winning.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    So in one hand, you have a rock. In the other, Tyson. What's the difference? The rock isn't so dumb to believe Russell. My gosh, that was one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Other than that, it wasn't much of a show....
    I don't like this new format of the show. The challenges are the fun part and they generally only have one challenge in a game. I want to see if Rob goes on a mission to see who betrayed him and Tyson not knowing it was actually studid asses own fault.

Interesting side note...one of my students brought up that he was suspicious that a rooster and two hens just happened to be hangin out near both of the camps....and no random wild chickens have been seen since.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X