• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied
    Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
    I have a feeling they should have voted Sandra off when they had the chance and it will come back to bite the villan braintrust. Neither Sandra or Courtney are a threat to anyone physically, but Courtney has little to offer mentally either. Courtney would openly flop which is bad, but Sandra is sneaky and would either plant the right seed or flop quietly. She is going to create all kinds of havoc and she's good at doing it without calling too much attention to herself.
    This. Exactly.

Huge mistake by the Villains.

As long as JT corrects his error and the Heroes stay true and bring Sandra on board, they'll be set. However, with the way Russell has JT's mind wrapped around his finger they are in hot water.

Sandra and Pavarti are the most dangerous players in this game right now.

The thing that could really come back to bite the Heroes is Pavrati telling Russell she has the idol and Russell convinces all the heroes to vote for Pavrati and they'll be able to counteract the Heroes' numbers advantage.

Or Russell could tell them realistically anyone's name on the Villians tribe and then give that person his idol to screw over the Heroes.

Even though the Heroes should hold a numbers advantage, the Villains have a ton of cards to play and the Heroes don't have enough smart people to be able to figure out how to take them out.

Leave a comment:

• MW4Bucky&SNC
    replied

I have a feeling they should have voted Sandra off when they had the chance and it will come back to bite the villan braintrust. Neither Sandra or Courtney are a threat to anyone physically, but Courtney has little to offer mentally either. Courtney would openly flop which is bad, but Sandra is sneaky and would either plant the right seed or flop quietly. She is going to create all kinds of havoc and she's good at doing it without calling too much attention to herself.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    **** it, JT.
    Are these guys that dumb? their only excuse is that they have no idea who is Russel, since this was filmed while the last Survior aired, but he's on the VILLAN TEAM!!!!

Don't help ANY OF THEM.

It's like none of them have paid any attention in the past- even if there was a "girl alliance" history has shown that to be a pretty weak alliance, and at least one would break ranks.

Oh, well.

Perhaps it won't take too long for them to see the error of their ways. Or they will all get voted off without a clue.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    **** it, JT.
    That letter he wrote was fricken hilarious though. I wondered if the girls would see the light and vote Russel off...

Has this show gotten tpo easy? Where's the bag of rice and the bugs for dinner? Flying in an Outback steakhouse chef?? They get fed something pretty good every 3 days. Pizza last week, outback this week.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

**** it, JT.

Leave a comment:

• jerphisch
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I hadn't thought of that, and it's brilliant.
    Me either, and yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

The only thing I could think of was him setting himself up for Coach's vote on the jury. If he knew Coach had enough votes with the other 4 he could then look him in the eye and say he didn't vote for him since he knows Coach is all about honor and trust.
    I hadn't thought of that, and it's brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

The only thing I could think of was him setting himself up for Coach's vote on the jury. If he knew Coach had enough votes with the other 4 he could then look him in the eye and say he didn't vote for him since he knows Coach is all about honor and trust.
    thats what I was thinking too.

Leave a comment:

• MW4Bucky&SNC
    replied

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    I don't understand why Russell voted for Courtney while the rest of his group voted for Coach? Either their is already a big problem in his group that was just never shown, or he is setting someone up by throwing in an unexpected vote.

Leave a comment:

• jerphisch
    replied

I don't understand why Russell voted for Courtney while the rest of his group voted for Coach? Either their is already a big problem in his group that was just never shown, or he is setting someone up by throwing in an unexpected vote.

Leave a comment:

• MW4Bucky&SNC
    replied

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
    I see an easy road to the final two for the heroes, unless the foreshadowing shows and JT gives the idol to russel somehow....that would be epically stupid. If they don't merge would love to see Sandra and Courtney somehow take Russell out. Once the merge happens you know them two will flip to the heroes side right away.
    When the merge takes place they should just have some sort of formal challenge to see who gets the right to align with the heroes because the scramble for subgroups within the former Villian tribe to line up with the heroes is going to look like the Cannonball Run.

Last night was too bad. Sure he gave himself a nickname which you never do and sure he made up one of the most ridiculous stories ever told about being kidnapped by pygmies in the South American jungle, but Coach seems to be a decent guy who competes. It would be neat to see people with integrity stick around instead of people who have no skills outside of making up lies. I hate to see people as physically worthless as Sandra and Courtney stay around.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

If Russell connives JT into giving him the idol he is without doubt the best player of all time, but his manner and tactics mean he will always lose on the jury vote. Even if he carried a non-entity like Courtney all the way to the final she'd probably get more votes -- he lost to an even less deserving player last time.

Sandra and Parvati are interesting among the remaining players. I've never understood how Sandra survives, but she is doing exactly what she did when she won -- slip under the radar, vote "anybody but me." Parvati just has to hold on until merge and it looks like she has. I imagined her engineering a blindside against Russell but if he is serious about immediately swapping into a Heroes alliance after merge she won't get the chance.

Coach's fall was a cross between Macbeth and Lear. I would hire that guy for regional rep theater any day.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
    I see an easy road to the final two for the heroes, unless the foreshadowing shows and JT gives the idol to russel somehow....that would be epically stupid. If they don't merge would love to see Sandra and Courtney somehow take Russell out. Once the merge happens you know them two will flip to the heroes side right away.
    This is getting ridiculous.

JT could seriously be ***** everything up if he gives up that idol like the preview indicated and thinks that Russell is in the minority. Coach getting voted out only furthers JT's thinking that its a girl alliance when its really not.

Sandra is going to have to do some major talking to try and convince the Heroes that she and Courtney are on the outs.

I still don't get how incredibly stupid Jerri was last week and then this week she admits it by voting out Rob. I didn't understand it from the beginning how she could jump ship so fast.

Russell's alliance is shaky right now but if he gets JT on his side look the hell out. Game over. Those two are going to the final two if they hook up and can keep the numbers.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

We hate Russ, too- can't really figure how he manages to keep all this out of the face of everyone the way he does... Somehow, he manages to get to people when they are at their weakest, and convince them that he's right.

Coach... the guy can't admit that he's not playing the game, and never has. He's in it for the adventure and "glory" whatever that means to him. To be so "hurt" by Jeri, and then just following along- I don't know if he's really thinking about him, or just going along.

I see the villans just coming apart at the seams so bad that they'll have to follow Russell without fault when the merge comes. He's got that side in the bag.

Heroes- nice to see them come together. I wish it wasn't James that was the cancer, but it sure looks like it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X