• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jericho
    replied
    Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
    The preview showed Rupert, Russell and Colby joining up. I guess that could easily just be a diversion....I just think that theres no way russel can win.

The previews have been pretty spot on this year, in that everything they showed happening, happened in the show. Rupert and Colby still have no choice but to trust Russell at this point, but like Rupert said "it's not his first game of Survivor. I'm tinking one of Rupert, Colby, or Jerri wins this thing. Jerri has a great strategy this game, don't be so villainous, as there's people with wayyyy more personalities still on that tribe.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
    Sorry, but I don't agree with this one bit. Russell may be paranoid and maybe his power play ousting Danielle came too soon, but he is not stupid enough to think he can win against Colby or Ruppert with that jury. He is smart enough to know that his best chance of winning this game is to keep Parvati around as long as possible. And by that same logic, Parvati and Sandra are going to want to keep Russell around as long as possibe.

I woulo be very surprised if Ruppert or Colby is not voted out this week.
    The preview showed Rupert, Russell and Colby joining up. I guess that could easily just be a diversion....I just think that theres no way russel can win.

Leave a comment:

• SPIN CONTROL
    replied

Russel ****ed up. The way I see this playin out now....Pavarti goes home next week, then Jerri, then Russell, then Sandra. With Colby and Russell in the final 2. Russell's already won a million.

Pavarti's got to be scrambling, knowing she's screwed. Russel was right that the two girls would have cut him at 3, but he played this card to early. There is no way anyone will vote to give him the money.
    Sorry, but I don't agree with this one bit. Russell may be paranoid and maybe his power play ousting Danielle came too soon, but he is not stupid enough to think he can win against Colby or Ruppert with that jury. He is smart enough to know that his best chance of winning this game is to keep Parvati around as long as possible. And by that same logic, Parvati and Sandra are going to want to keep Russell around as long as possibe.

I woulo be very surprised if Ruppert or Colby is not voted out this week.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    This is getting rediculous with all the hidden immunity idols.
    They did this last season too. Once the idol is played, they rehide it, Sandra should be able to hold onto it for awhile.

Russel ****ed up. The way I see this playin out now....Pavarti goes home next week, then Jerri, then Russell, then Sandra. With Colby and Russell in the final 2. Russell's already won a million.

Pavarti's got to be scrambling, knowing she's screwed. Russel was right that the two girls would have cut him at 3, but he played this card to early. There is no way anyone will vote to give him the money.

Leave a comment:

• MW4Bucky&SNC
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    At least we got a cat fight out of it.

Russell may be a paranoid control freak, but he sure knows how to prey on people who are vulnerable. He picked Candace out easily.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

That move is going to come back to haunt Parvati
    It may, but it worked perfectly if the intent is for the ex-Villains just to pick off the ex-Heroes.

Also, while smart it wasn't particularly sneaky or nasty, so it doesn't cost votes on the jury.

And it took balls of steel.

I'm sure Probst appreciates having to say "Yin Yang" for the next 9 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
    Did Amanda really think Parvati was going to buy the BS she was peddling?

Oh and JT, welcome to the dumbest survvior ever club.

That move is going to come back to haunt Parvati....I'd be willing to bet my measly salary that Russell goes home next week when Sandra switches teams and if he wins immunity than Parvati is going.

Leave a comment:

• SPIN CONTROL
    replied

Did Amanda really think Parvati was going to buy the BS she was peddling?

Oh and JT, welcome to the dumbest survvior ever club.

Last edited by SPIN CONTROL; 04-22-2010, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

Nice job JT. Way to vote yourself out by giving Russell your idol. You won this game before, you should know better.

Leave a comment:

• Chickens@NU
    replied

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    By then, I was exhausted from JT's dumb move.

I can't wait until the post show when they show this- the whole letter in school aspect of it is REALLY FUNNY- and will really make JT feel rather stupid.

Parv is going just rail him on this one.

Thinking about that, I kind of think that Russell is in over his head with Parv- he thinks he's in control, but she's had him for a while now.
    I don't think she's had him.... I think they are toying with each other with different aspects of the game. Parv with the idol but Russel still got Courtney out (that was his target) instead of Sandra (even though I think that was a dumb move, but he is good with his strategies...).

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I was literally yelling this at the TV.
    By then, I was exhausted from JT's dumb move.

I can't wait until the post show when they show this- the whole letter in school aspect of it is REALLY FUNNY- and will really make JT feel rather stupid.

Parv is going just rail him on this one.

Thinking about that, I kind of think that Russell is in over his head with Parv- he thinks he's in control, but she's had him for a while now.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
    I have a feeling they should have voted Sandra off when they had the chance and it will come back to bite the villan braintrust.
    I was literally yelling this at the TV.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    It also bears being pointed out that former winners are not exactly targets for this season. One would think that they would be gone FIRST since 1) they obviously know how to play the game, and 2) they don't need the money.

But Sandra gets one more week. And she'll go down swinging, that's FOR SURE. Remember when she dumped a large batch of fish near her camp (ala russell) to both deny food and make it smell? And she still won.
    Sandra could easily get more than a week if she sides with the Heroes and the Heroes get in an alliance and don't crumble and get ripped to shreds by Pavrati and Russell.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
    I have a feeling they should have voted Sandra off when they had the chance and it will come back to bite the villan braintrust. Neither Sandra or Courtney are a threat to anyone physically, but Courtney has little to offer mentally either. Courtney would openly flop which is bad, but Sandra is sneaky and would either plant the right seed or flop quietly. She is going to create all kinds of havoc and she's good at doing it without calling too much attention to herself.
    It also bears being pointed out that former winners are not exactly targets for this season. One would think that they would be gone FIRST since 1) they obviously know how to play the game, and 2) they don't need the money.

But Sandra gets one more week. And she'll go down swinging, that's FOR SURE. Remember when she dumped a large batch of fish near her camp (ala russell) to both deny food and make it smell? And she still won.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X