• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alfablue
    replied
    Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
    Why would she want to get rid of the one player that she could beat if she makes it the end?

Risk.

IMHO, Sandra knows that people will see her as a previous winner, and even if she makes it to the end, there's no reason to give her another million. Not that russell needs it either, but I think she hates him so much that she rather see anyone but him win.

the only way you make sure that he can't win is to keep him out of the final 3.

Leave a comment:

• SPIN CONTROL
    replied

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
    There's no way Sandra wants to keep Russell around, so with her and Colby, that's 2 votes for Russell and Jerri knows she's not getting taken by either Russell or Parvarti if they win the final challenge. So that's 3 votes if they were smart, but this is Survivor so that won't happen.
    Why would she want to get rid of the one player that she could beat if she makes it the end?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

In fact the key to victory for everyone left in the game is to take Russell to the end. I don't think he would get 1 vote on a jury that clearly hates his guts.
    The way Colby has played, if any juror were to pick him over Russell, regardless of personal like or dislike, she should have her ears boxed on national television while listening to Coach recite the Saint Crispin's Day speech.

Leave a comment:

• Rimbaud
    replied

My guess is Sandra, Jerri, and Colby are the final 3.

There's no way Sandra wants to keep Russell around, so with her and Colby, that's 2 votes for Russell and Jerri knows she's not getting taken by either Russell or Parvarti if they win the final challenge. So that's 3 votes if they were smart, but this is Survivor so that won't happen.

Colby's done nothing this game, but I think it's by design. Hasn't really said anything at camp, flames out quickly on challenges, but still seems strong. He's my darkhorse right now with Sandra actually in control...especially if she masterminds dumping Russell, the jury will love her for that.

Leave a comment:

• SPIN CONTROL
    replied

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Pavrati is ridiculous at this game. Not only she is a very good game player, she's also very good at the challenges.

Deceitful, hot, strong player...Very dangerous combination on Survivor.
    Vey hot indeed.....

I'd say she's the odds on favorite to win. But I can't figure out who would be best for her to take to the finals to try and win.
    Russell.

In fact the key to victory for everyone left in the game is to take Russell to the end. I don't think he would get 1 vote on a jury that clearly hates his guts.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
    That sucked. So much for the heros. Rupert really messed up by turning on Sandra so fast. Clearly it was going to be Rupert whether the idol was played or not....he got 3 votes. Do we see a Pavarti/Sandra final? How crazy would that be that two former winners get there. Sandra will take Russel out....
    It's pretty clear that they have been around the block enough times. You can't take a chance on eliminating the other team just to change your team- that's backfired more than once. Rupert didn't do himself any favors by turning his back on Sandra, either- she went to him quickly to oust Russell, and he only partially took her seriously. And when she "sided" with Candice the one time, she also turned back.

Sandra is very consistent in her game- she tries not to be in the middle of anything, and just get through the easiest way she can. Sticking WITH the women at this point was the only play she had. Just by happenstance, Russell is still part of that.

Oddly enough, while I like Rupert, I didn't think he played all that well this season- kind of all over the place. And to trust a single villan- that was as bonehead as anyone.

Colby- I have no idea how he has lasted this long. But you can still see that he and Jeri have a good rivalry. He'll lose this time, IMHO.

Russell- no way he wins. He's playing far to agressively- too many threats, too many people don't like him. Plays well, yes, but just TOO much.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    "Hot"?

Way, way too much downside.

LIANA: You work for money, I take it?
    CORSO: What else?
    LIANA: I have a great deal of money.
    CORSO: I'm very happy for you.
    LIANA: You could stage a theft. I'm sure your client is well insured.
    CORSO: I'm a professional, ma'am.
    LIANA: You're a professional mercenary. Mercenaries work for the highest bidder.
    CORSO: I make a living.
    LIANA: I could throw in a bonus.
    CORSO: This has happened before someplace.
    LIANA: I know. In the movies.
    CORSO: She had an automatic in her stocking top.
    LIANA: See? No automatic.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied

That sucked. So much for the heros. Rupert really messed up by turning on Sandra so fast. Clearly it was going to be Rupert whether the idol was played or not....he got 3 votes. Do we see a Pavarti/Sandra final? How crazy would that be that two former winners get there. Sandra will take Russel out....
    He got four votes. Russell voted for Rupert too.

I don't know what Rupert was thinking with the fire while everyone was trying to sleep. He was on the chopping block already and really F'ed himself over at that point.

Rupert and Colby's best chance was to try and align with Sandra and Pavrati to take Russell out...But they didn't see it and now they're gone.

Pavrati is ridiculous at this game. Not only she is a very good game player, she's also very good at the challenges.

I'd say she's the odds on favorite to win. But I can't figure out who would be best for her to take to the finals to try and win.

Obviously not Colby, if Colby is there, he wins.

I think Russell is an obvious choice to take...But could she really beat Sandra or Jerri?

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied

I'm surprised that their are so many former winners left. Last time they did a show like this they were the first to go.

Sandra, Pavarti...and Rupert won the fan favorite(was that a million or 100,000?)
    I believe he won 100K for being the fan favorite.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

I'm surprised that their are so many former winners left. Last time they did a show like this they were the first to go.

Sandra, Pavarti...and Rupert won the fan favorite(was that a million or 100,000?)

Leave a comment:

• MW4Bucky&SNC
    replied

She has won the game before and that is going to be a big negative if she goes to the final two with anyone who has never won that is not named Russell. Her best shot if winning this thing again is taking Parvati or Russell to the end and I think she is smart enough to realize that.
    It shouldn't be a need based vote, but you are right it will be a factor with some. Parvati and Russell are the ones she would be able to beat for sure because nobody else likes either of them besides Danielle liking Parvati. Sandra needs to keep straddling the fence and timing it right to get rid of Colby and Ruppert but not letting the villians get too powerful where they get rid of her right before the final 3. She's done a great job of making a big decision but having it look like someone else led the charge. It will be an interesting tight rope for her, but if the ladies realize Russell is jumping ship like the previews suggest he could be toast this week. Jerri and Sandra seem to hold all of the power now.

Leave a comment:

• SPIN CONTROL
    replied

She hates Russell and Parvati so I would think she will jump on the colby/rupert train pretty soon here. And if she somehow makes it to the final two, I think she would have a decent shot.
    She has won the game before and that is going to be a big negative if she goes to the final two with anyone who has never won that is not named Russell. Her best shot if winning this thing again is taking Parvati or Russell to the end and I think she is smart enough to realize that.

Leave a comment:

• gojackets
    replied

Right now Sandra is the wild card I think. She has that idol and will definitely use it to blindside someone if she thinks she is on the chopping block, no one knows she has it. She hates Russell and Parvati so I would think she will jump on the colby/rupert train pretty soon here. And if she somehow makes it to the final two, I think she would have a decent shot.

Leave a comment:

• MW4Bucky&SNC
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    The previews have been pretty spot on this year, in that everything they showed happening, happened in the show. Rupert and Colby still have no choice but to trust Russell at this point, but like Rupert said "it's not his first game of Survivor. I'm tinking one of Rupert, Colby, or Jerri wins this thing. Jerri has a great strategy this game, don't be so villainous, as there's people with wayyyy more personalities still on that tribe.
    I think you may be right about Jerri. She really hasn't ****ed anyone off yet. Parvati saving her with the double idol move a few weeks back may really live to regret it. The other person I'm interested in is Sandra, who really seems to hold the key right now. Nobody sees her as a threat because she's so weak in every single challenge and she's good at getting the ball rolling but getting out of the way so she is never seen as the ring leader. She will move around but nobody seems to hold it against her. Perhaps it's because she's been on the wrong side of the numbers plenty of times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X