Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Nice job JT. Way to vote yourself out by giving Russell your idol. You won this game before, you should know better.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Did Amanda really think Parvati was going to buy the BS she was peddling?

Oh and JT, welcome to the dumbest survvior ever club.

Last edited by SPIN CONTROL; 04-22-2010, 09:39 PM.
      Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
        Did Amanda really think Parvati was going to buy the BS she was peddling?

Oh and JT, welcome to the dumbest survvior ever club.

That move is going to come back to haunt Parvati....I'd be willing to bet my measly salary that Russell goes home next week when Sandra switches teams and if he wins immunity than Parvati is going.
        UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
        NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
        Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
          That move is going to come back to haunt Parvati
          It may, but it worked perfectly if the intent is for the ex-Villains just to pick off the ex-Heroes.

Also, while smart it wasn't particularly sneaky or nasty, so it doesn't cost votes on the jury.

And it took balls of steel.

I'm sure Probst appreciates having to say "Yin Yang" for the next 9 weeks.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This is getting rediculous with all the hidden immunity idols.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
              At least we got a cat fight out of it.

Russell may be a paranoid control freak, but he sure knows how to prey on people who are vulnerable. He picked Candace out easily.
              Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
              2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
              2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
              Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

They did this last season too. Once the idol is played, they rehide it, Sandra should be able to hold onto it for awhile.

Russel ****ed up. The way I see this playin out now....Pavarti goes home next week, then Jerri, then Russell, then Sandra. With Colby and Russell in the final 2. Russell's already won a million.

Pavarti's got to be scrambling, knowing she's screwed. Russel was right that the two girls would have cut him at 3, but he played this card to early. There is no way anyone will vote to give him the money.
                UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

Russel ****ed up. The way I see this playin out now....Pavarti goes home next week, then Jerri, then Russell, then Sandra. With Colby and Russell in the final 2. Russell's already won a million.

Pavarti's got to be scrambling, knowing she's screwed. Russel was right that the two girls would have cut him at 3, but he played this card to early. There is no way anyone will vote to give him the money.
                  Sorry, but I don't agree with this one bit. Russell may be paranoid and maybe his power play ousting Danielle came too soon, but he is not stupid enough to think he can win against Colby or Ruppert with that jury. He is smart enough to know that his best chance of winning this game is to keep Parvati around as long as possible. And by that same logic, Parvati and Sandra are going to want to keep Russell around as long as possibe.

I woulo be very surprised if Ruppert or Colby is not voted out this week.
                  Fighting the good fight

Comment

Sorry, but I don't agree with this one bit. Russell may be paranoid and maybe his power play ousting Danielle came too soon, but he is not stupid enough to think he can win against Colby or Ruppert with that jury. He is smart enough to know that his best chance of winning this game is to keep Parvati around as long as possible. And by that same logic, Parvati and Sandra are going to want to keep Russell around as long as possibe.

I woulo be very surprised if Ruppert or Colby is not voted out this week.
                    The preview showed Rupert, Russell and Colby joining up. I guess that could easily just be a diversion....I just think that theres no way russel can win.
                    UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

The preview showed Rupert, Russell and Colby joining up. I guess that could easily just be a diversion....I just think that theres no way russel can win.

The previews have been pretty spot on this year, in that everything they showed happening, happened in the show. Rupert and Colby still have no choice but to trust Russell at this point, but like Rupert said "it's not his first game of Survivor. I'm tinking one of Rupert, Colby, or Jerri wins this thing. Jerri has a great strategy this game, don't be so villainous, as there's people with wayyyy more personalities still on that tribe.

Comment

The previews have been pretty spot on this year, in that everything they showed happening, happened in the show. Rupert and Colby still have no choice but to trust Russell at this point, but like Rupert said "it's not his first game of Survivor. I'm tinking one of Rupert, Colby, or Jerri wins this thing. Jerri has a great strategy this game, don't be so villainous, as there's people with wayyyy more personalities still on that tribe.
                        I think you may be right about Jerri. She really hasn't ****ed anyone off yet. Parvati saving her with the double idol move a few weeks back may really live to regret it. The other person I'm interested in is Sandra, who really seems to hold the key right now. Nobody sees her as a threat because she's so weak in every single challenge and she's good at getting the ball rolling but getting out of the way so she is never seen as the ring leader. She will move around but nobody seems to hold it against her. Perhaps it's because she's been on the wrong side of the numbers plenty of times.

Comment

Right now Sandra is the wild card I think. She has that idol and will definitely use it to blindside someone if she thinks she is on the chopping block, no one knows she has it. She hates Russell and Parvati so I would think she will jump on the colby/rupert train pretty soon here. And if she somehow makes it to the final two, I think she would have a decent shot.
                          UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

She hates Russell and Parvati so I would think she will jump on the colby/rupert train pretty soon here. And if she somehow makes it to the final two, I think she would have a decent shot.
                            She has won the game before and that is going to be a big negative if she goes to the final two with anyone who has never won that is not named Russell. Her best shot if winning this thing again is taking Parvati or Russell to the end and I think she is smart enough to realize that.
                            Fighting the good fight

Comment

She has won the game before and that is going to be a big negative if she goes to the final two with anyone who has never won that is not named Russell. Her best shot if winning this thing again is taking Parvati or Russell to the end and I think she is smart enough to realize that.
                              It shouldn't be a need based vote, but you are right it will be a factor with some. Parvati and Russell are the ones she would be able to beat for sure because nobody else likes either of them besides Danielle liking Parvati. Sandra needs to keep straddling the fence and timing it right to get rid of Colby and Ruppert but not letting the villians get too powerful where they get rid of her right before the final 3. She's done a great job of making a big decision but having it look like someone else led the charge. It will be an interesting tight rope for her, but if the ladies realize Russell is jumping ship like the previews suggest he could be toast this week. Jerri and Sandra seem to hold all of the power now.

Comment

I'm surprised that their are so many former winners left. Last time they did a show like this they were the first to go.

Sandra, Pavarti...and Rupert won the fan favorite(was that a million or 100,000?)
                                UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

Working...
                                X