Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

I don't understand why Russell voted for Courtney while the rest of his group voted for Coach? Either their is already a big problem in his group that was just never shown, or he is setting someone up by throwing in an unexpected vote.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      I don't understand why Russell voted for Courtney while the rest of his group voted for Coach? Either their is already a big problem in his group that was just never shown, or he is setting someone up by throwing in an unexpected vote.
      The only thing I could think of was him setting himself up for Coach's vote on the jury. If he knew Coach had enough votes with the other 4 he could then look him in the eye and say he didn't vote for him since he knows Coach is all about honor and trust.
      Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
      2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
      2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
      Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
        The only thing I could think of was him setting himself up for Coach's vote on the jury. If he knew Coach had enough votes with the other 4 he could then look him in the eye and say he didn't vote for him since he knows Coach is all about honor and trust.
        thats what I was thinking too.
        UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
        NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
        Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

I hadn't thought of that, and it's brilliant.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I hadn't thought of that, and it's brilliant.
            Me either, and yes it is.

Comment

**** it, JT.
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                **** it, JT.
                That letter he wrote was fricken hilarious though. I wondered if the girls would see the light and vote Russel off...

Has this show gotten tpo easy? Where's the bag of rice and the bugs for dinner? Flying in an Outback steakhouse chef?? They get fed something pretty good every 3 days. Pizza last week, outback this week.
                UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                  **** it, JT.
                  Are these guys that dumb? their only excuse is that they have no idea who is Russel, since this was filmed while the last Survior aired, but he's on the VILLAN TEAM!!!!

Don't help ANY OF THEM.

It's like none of them have paid any attention in the past- even if there was a "girl alliance" history has shown that to be a pretty weak alliance, and at least one would break ranks.

Oh, well.

Perhaps it won't take too long for them to see the error of their ways. Or they will all get voted off without a clue.

Comment

I have a feeling they should have voted Sandra off when they had the chance and it will come back to bite the villan braintrust. Neither Sandra or Courtney are a threat to anyone physically, but Courtney has little to offer mentally either. Courtney would openly flop which is bad, but Sandra is sneaky and would either plant the right seed or flop quietly. She is going to create all kinds of havoc and she's good at doing it without calling too much attention to herself.
                    Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
                    2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
                    2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
                    Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

I have a feeling they should have voted Sandra off when they had the chance and it will come back to bite the villan braintrust. Neither Sandra or Courtney are a threat to anyone physically, but Courtney has little to offer mentally either. Courtney would openly flop which is bad, but Sandra is sneaky and would either plant the right seed or flop quietly. She is going to create all kinds of havoc and she's good at doing it without calling too much attention to herself.
                      This. Exactly.

Huge mistake by the Villains.

As long as JT corrects his error and the Heroes stay true and bring Sandra on board, they'll be set. However, with the way Russell has JT's mind wrapped around his finger they are in hot water.

Sandra and Pavarti are the most dangerous players in this game right now.

The thing that could really come back to bite the Heroes is Pavrati telling Russell she has the idol and Russell convinces all the heroes to vote for Pavrati and they'll be able to counteract the Heroes' numbers advantage.

Or Russell could tell them realistically anyone's name on the Villians tribe and then give that person his idol to screw over the Heroes.

Even though the Heroes should hold a numbers advantage, the Villains have a ton of cards to play and the Heroes don't have enough smart people to be able to figure out how to take them out.
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

It also bears being pointed out that former winners are not exactly targets for this season. One would think that they would be gone FIRST since 1) they obviously know how to play the game, and 2) they don't need the money.

But Sandra gets one more week. And she'll go down swinging, that's FOR SURE. Remember when she dumped a large batch of fish near her camp (ala russell) to both deny food and make it smell? And she still won.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          It also bears being pointed out that former winners are not exactly targets for this season. One would think that they would be gone FIRST since 1) they obviously know how to play the game, and 2) they don't need the money.

But Sandra gets one more week. And she'll go down swinging, that's FOR SURE. Remember when she dumped a large batch of fish near her camp (ala russell) to both deny food and make it smell? And she still won.
                          Sandra could easily get more than a week if she sides with the Heroes and the Heroes get in an alliance and don't crumble and get ripped to shreds by Pavrati and Russell.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

I have a feeling they should have voted Sandra off when they had the chance and it will come back to bite the villan braintrust.
                            I was literally yelling this at the TV.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I was literally yelling this at the TV.
                              By then, I was exhausted from JT's dumb move.

I can't wait until the post show when they show this- the whole letter in school aspect of it is REALLY FUNNY- and will really make JT feel rather stupid.

Parv is going just rail him on this one.

Thinking about that, I kind of think that Russell is in over his head with Parv- he thinks he's in control, but she's had him for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                By then, I was exhausted from JT's dumb move.

I can't wait until the post show when they show this- the whole letter in school aspect of it is REALLY FUNNY- and will really make JT feel rather stupid.

Parv is going just rail him on this one.

Thinking about that, I kind of think that Russell is in over his head with Parv- he thinks he's in control, but she's had him for a while now.
                                I don't think she's had him.... I think they are toying with each other with different aspects of the game. Parv with the idol but Russel still got Courtney out (that was his target) instead of Sandra (even though I think that was a dumb move, but he is good with his strategies...).
                                Originally posted by Bakunin
                                Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Working...
                                X