Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Anyway, I figure Ruppert's gotta go next from the Heroes unless James throws a real nutter, because he's just too valuable in challenges, while Ruppert has weirdly alienated himself this time.
    Yes its disappointing to see Rupert the way he is....doesn't seem to be all in it this time around. Using his toe as an excuse not to do stuff will get him out soon....which sucks.

I dont want to see Colby go for different reasons...so it'll be interesting to see when the big shake up occurs.
    UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
    NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
    Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

What happened to the reward challenges. Its a little boring...with all the in camp stuff.

Also what happened to the James freakout session previewed after last weeks show?
      Last edited by gojackets; 02-26-2010, 12:31 AM.
      UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
        Also what happened to the James freakout session previewed after last weeks show?
        That was defused in the first 20 seconds by Perfect Tom.

The villains are a hot mess. 9-0 shut out in the mud wrestling -- ouch!

I'm surprised Russell hasn't found both idols already. I really wanted him to burn "Rob's little B hat," which will now become the official nickname of Red Sox fanboys until the end of time.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm surprised Russell hasn't found both idols already. I really wanted him to burn "Rob's little B hat," which will now become the official nickname of Red Sox fanboys until the end of time.
          Seein Colby take out Boston Rob was pretty sweet. The rob/russell power struggle will be fun to watch next week.
          UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

Seein Colby take out Boston Rob was pretty sweet. The rob/russell power struggle will be fun to watch next week.
            With Russells antics last season, how soon will the tribe figure out Russell is behind the machete being missing?

Comment

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
              With Russells antics last season, how soon will the tribe figure out Russell is behind the machete being missing?
              It was mentioned before that this season was filmed before the last season fully aired, so they might not be too familiar with Russels body of work. They seem pretty stupid, so they might not have crossed their minds that he did it.
              UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

With them looking for the idol next week- I wonder if they plant them now?

the beat down the heros gave the villans was funny as heck. Coach was pretty much the closest to win, but used his arms. Watching James just launch Randy out was hilarious.

I wonder if next week will be as good as advertised.... I don't think this week was *that* great.

Comment

nice job JT. Don't mind Colby stickin around for another week
                  UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

nice job JT. Don't mind Colby stickin around for another week
                    THANK GOD! the Heroes got rid of Cirie...She didn't contribute a **** thing to that tribe.

They are much stronger without her. The fact that they were honestly thinking that they would be better off on DAY 12 to vote off one of their best guys in Colby already was unbelievable.

So glad that Cirie is gone.

Amanda is such a tool...Make up your freaking mind girl. She is enfuriating and like the little kid in elementary school that always tattle taled on everyone but tried to be a goody-two-shoes.

Boston Rob has become very likeable this season. the Power struggle between him and Russell is going to be great. He's a marked man and it will be interesting to see if he can weasle his way out of this one.

Coach needs to stop acting like a five-year-old girl and play the freaking game. If he wants to be the dragon slayer he better start freaking acting like it. He looks up to Boston Rob like he's the local high school basketball star or the popular kid in school and just wants to be accepted and liked by that kid.

What happened to the Jerri and Coach romance?

I liked JT's move. Awesome move by him to blindside Cirie. Hopefully the Heroes can rebound and put some challenge wins together. They are certainly a stronger team without Cirie. We'll see how they do. But if Tom and Colby get roped into working with Candice they are going to kill everything they worked for.

Comment

Do you think the challenge was intentionally designed to bring up the sex level interest? "Lets oil up their bodies!"
                      UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

Do you think the challenge was intentionally designed to bring up the sex level interest? "Lets oil up their bodies!"
                        They would have given Courtney some clothes if that were the case.

Comment

Good move last night- I really like Cirie, but if any of the other want to win, she did have to go. Gotta give her a lot of Cred- she plays the game Russell dreams of, but nobody really knowing it. And without all of the stupid conflict garbage. She was very sly, and deserved to go as far as she did in past games. She knew that, and seemed to give full credit being voted off.

JT was bright to see that, and understand that he really didn't stand a chance with her- being a strong player and all. Will be interesting to see how this ends up, sicne both Rupert and James really want to win, but were willing to take strength out for loyalty. They may brush it off, and go with it.

Rob sure has the villans in the palm of his hand- once Russell showed any hint of being by himself, he was gone. And then his leadership in the challenges. Guy knows how to lead this team the way he wants. Coach? For all that bravado, and chest thumping, stories, your true colors showed through in spades- ONE person makes ONE comment, and you fall apart. For a dragon slayer, you got thin skin.

One thing I hope for- somehow, the real villan idol reaches someone elses hands- either by theft or decpetion vs. Russell. I would be rolling in my chair is someone makes a really good fake idol for Russell to use. That would be SO funny.

Comment

It was a good move, and I did not expect it.

Coach is one of the most bizarre people not only in Survivor but all TV history. He's way past the likable / hateable dichotomy -- he's just... a piece of work.

"Don't wear your feather to tribal." Dude, truer words have never been spoken.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 03-05-2010, 12:19 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

James looked like he was made out of mimetic polyalloy.
                              Cornell University

Comment

It was a good move, and I did not expect it.

Coach is one of the most bizarre people not only in Survivor but all TV history. He's way past the likable / hateable dichotomy -- he's just... a piece of work.

"Don't wear your feather to tribal." Dude, truer words have never been spoken.
                                I like that he told him to stop telling stories. The yarn he told in his first appearance about escaping natives in South America after being held captive should have been reason enough to vote him off that season.

Comment

Working...
                                X