Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

The heroes are just plain stupid.

Wow...Amanda and Rupert can't even form a logical thought on their own.

The Heroes have voted off two of their best players.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      I like that he told him to stop telling stories. The yarn he told in his first appearance about escaping natives in South America after being held captive should have been reason enough to vote him off that season.
      And then the pygmies tied me up.

I can't believe nobody's turned that into an internet animation (I know, they probably have).

This year's cycle is why evil triumphs over good. It's not original sin or the power of Satan, it's that heroes are inherently less motivated, skillful and entertaining than villains.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Dunning View Post

To be fair (although I'm not sure they rate it), that's not the Heroes being stupid, it's JT being stupid.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the whole Rob-Russell power struggle will work it self but given how inept the heroes are it could be a while before the villains go to tribal council.
          Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            To be fair (although I'm not sure they rate it), that's not the Heroes being stupid, it's JT being stupid.
            Well the Cirie move I was fine with (wasn't sure if I was confusing this or not).

She was absolutely no help to the team as was Sugar, so those moves were fine. But, Stephanie and Tom??!!

If James wasn't hurt, whatever. Not a big deal to me. But he IS hurt and they don't even know if he'll be better or able to walk/run in the next three days. Especially with the physical nature of most of the challenges this season I just don't get it whatsoever.

I don't know how they could possibly think keeping around an injured James was a smart move.

Rupert is making me sick this season. He needs to stand up for himself and the betterment of the team because all he is doing is sitting back and biding his time and biting his tongue while the tribe around him gets weaker.

He's played the loyalty and nice guy card before and it didn't get him anywhere. Rupert is the first one to go in his "alliance." How does he not realize this???!!!

Colby is next on the block for the Heroes....Great strategy guys. Continue to let the tribe get weaker so the Villains keep pwning you.

I have a very good feeling that Boston Rob is going home next week with a blindside (If the Villains lose) Probably from Coach or one of the other Villain girls outside of Pavrati.

Russell is obviously going to play his idol and he's going to get as many people together to throw votes at Boston Rob.

Unless Boston Rob does an excellent disguise and gets everyone to make it seem like they are going to vote for Russell. Thus, making Russell think he has to play the idol when he didn't need to and throw all the votes at someone else.

I could definitely see Boston Rob being in trouble if Russell keeps playing as smart as I think he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Dunning View Post

Rupert had been one of my favorites in the past. I don't understand these people. They can't win challenges if they keep voting off their strong players. The only one I like on the heros at this point is Colby.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                JT didn't think this out. He knew the team would be weaker with Tom gone and makes them low in numbers at the merge. How can he think he is better off with Rupert, Amanda and James. I doubt James will beable to remain in the game much longer.

Whoever is left from the heroes when the tribes finally merge may actually have a chance since the villians are a bit disfunctional.

Comment

was there an episode this week??
                  UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                  NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                  Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
                    was there an episode this week??
                    no, but there is one this coming wednesday.
                    Originally posted by Bakunin
                    Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

So in one hand, you have a rock. In the other, Tyson. What's the difference? The rock isn't so dumb to believe Russell. My gosh, that was one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Other than that, it wasn't much of a show....

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        So in one hand, you have a rock. In the other, Tyson. What's the difference? The rock isn't so dumb to believe Russell. My gosh, that was one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Other than that, it wasn't much of a show....
                        I don't like this new format of the show. The challenges are the fun part and they generally only have one challenge in a game. I want to see if Rob goes on a mission to see who betrayed him and Tyson not knowing it was actually studid asses own fault.

Interesting side note...one of my students brought up that he was suspicious that a rooster and two hens just happened to be hangin out near both of the camps....and no random wild chickens have been seen since.
                        UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                        NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                        Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Tyson is a fool. Always has been, always will be. (In terms of the game. Obviously, I do not know him in real life.) I am not a fan of Rob, but, IMO, he is the best player that Survivor has ever seen, hands down. It appeared that he was three steps ahead of Russell. All he had to do was say to Tyson, "Don't believe a word Russell says, just stick to the plan." Idiot. Rob is by far the best player on the Villians, with Coach a distant second. That's saying alot about the likability of players.

I loved Colby in Australia and on All-Stars, but this season, I don't know. JT is the best player on the Heroes, so it will be a great dynamic with JT-Rob-Russell with the merge. I like Rupert, but I don't see anybody else winning for the Heroes with the exception of JT. Hopefully when the individual immunities come, someone from the H team keeps winning.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Tom was a great player as well but he was an outsider from the beginning because he had won previously.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              Tyson is a fool. Always has been, always will be. (In terms of the game. Obviously, I do not know him in real life.) I am not a fan of Rob, but, IMO, he is the best player that Survivor has ever seen, hands down. It appeared that he was three steps ahead of Russell. All he had to do was say to Tyson, "Don't believe a word Russell says, just stick to the plan." Idiot. Rob is by far the best player on the Villians, with Coach a distant second. That's saying alot about the likability of players.

I loved Colby in Australia and on All-Stars, but this season, I don't know. JT is the best player on the Heroes, so it will be a great dynamic with JT-Rob-Russell with the merge. I like Rupert, but I don't see anybody else winning for the Heroes with the exception of JT. Hopefully when the individual immunities come, someone from the H team keeps winning.
                              Not sure how Rob can be by far the best player on the Villains when Russel just got the best of him. Russel will likely be going home soon due to the numbers being heavily stacked against him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him last far longer than he should. It will be interesting to see if he can sway Coach to his side after last nights tribal.

Comment

Rob and Russell are both great players, and that was an epic tribal council. I recommend they sign a Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and just carve up the rest of the field.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X