The 2024 GQP Thread: Because Deutsche Gopher Fan ENDED the Last One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I assume being convicted makes him the GOP front-runner is 2028.
    No, 31 to tie the current leader, 32 more felonies to become the leader.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Southern baptists have voted at their convention to oppose IVF

as goes abortion- if you don’t want it then don’t ****ing do it

what happens when a bouncy little blond can’t get knocked up by her older husband? No ivf I guess
      Reading this article, there's a lot of fear, hatred, and willful ignorance of science and progress from these loons who believe they have to do whatever Sky Daddy says, or they go to fiery SBC hell. "Divorcing the act of sex from procreation is unnatural", lmao. Just admit that your ideology says sex is bad unless it's to create life, so if you can create life in the lab, your wife won't bang you for funsies anymore since that would be a sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        what happens when a bouncy little blond can't get knocked up by her older husband?
        Next wife up.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Reading this article, there's a lot of fear, hatred, and willful ignorance of science and progress from these loons who believe they have to do whatever Sky Daddy says, or they go to fiery SBC hell. "Divorcing the act of sex from procreation is unnatural", lmao. Just admit that your ideology says sex is bad unless it's to create life, so if you can create life in the lab, your wife won't bang you for funsies anymore since that would be a sin.
          Wait, if you're "pro-life", why are you against IVF?

Especially when at the same time, you're bemoaning the low birth rate of the pure-bred white folk?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I feel like this tweet today from Kyle griffin sums things up nicely :

“Sen. Dick Durbin attempted to unanimously pass a bill to help victims of sexually explicit deepfakes.

Republican Cynthia Lummis blocked that effort, claiming the bill would stifle innovation.”

Comment

• Yep. Can't be stifling those incels.
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Alito and Thomas must have caved on today's ruling. The pressure from all the bad press must have gotten to them.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Don't worry, it looks like they just kicked the can down the road because the plantiffs lacked standing.
                  Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco View Post
                    don't worry, it looks like they just kicked the can down the road because the plantiffs lacked standing.
                    lmfao
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• This is good, for now, but doesn't rule on the merits at all. This is 100% them choosing their battles and aiming to look reasonable for when they make drop some truly horrifying decisions over the next couple of months.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                        This is good, for now, but doesn't rule on the merits at all. This is 100% them choosing their battles and aiming to look reasonable for when they make drop some truly horrifying decisions over the next couple of months.
                        After more reporting this was an easy 9-0 semantics decision.

Can't wait for the one that has standing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

You won't need to wait long, because the original totally-not-insanoid judge has allowed actual people with possible actual standing to be added as plaintiffs.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yeah this was a comical lack of standing. If there's ever a time to just avoid the main issue with standing it's gotta be this.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• So, did they basically write out how to actually bring a case to them for standing like Kavanaugh did the one time?
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• I didn't read the whole thing, just the first few pages of the decision. https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...dicine-opinion
                                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                                X