No announcement yet.

The 2024 GQP Thread: Because Deutsche Gopher Fan ENDED the Last One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator Mother Hubbard from AL, she made up a story for her State of the Union rebuttal. “I’m shocked! SHOCKED! Well, not that shocked.”

https://www.threads.net/@motlet02/po...9rhHi6C7guiMCQ
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's a start.
      Ahahahah she literally drowned because this bish was driving her Tesla from her guesthouse on her property to the main house

I hope every billionaire can go this way - trapped in the **** invention from another dumb billionaire

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Senator Mother Hubbard from AL, she made up a story for her State of the Union rebuttal. “I’m shocked! SHOCKED! Well, not that shocked.”

I love the “do your own research” people. You prove something is false by doing your own research, then present it, and the response is “oh you went to the wrong place, I’ll give you where to go”

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Senator Mother Hubbard from AL, she made up a story for her State of the Union rebuttal. “I’m shocked! SHOCKED! Well, not that shocked.”

Wow. They literally have no shame.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah I watched that last night...bizarre.

And the thing is if she just told the story as is it is still poignant and important...lying about it in this capacity is not only vile and immoral but it is full on misappropriation and White Knighting.

I felt kinda bad how people were dunking on her at first because she was never going to do all at the response...but knowing all this I hope she is memed out of office. (Won't happen unless she quits)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@kyleclark9n...kHU4fXuyWBnEEg

Watch the whole thing...this local news guy gets it!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Wow. They literally have no shame.
                Fasc gonna fasc.

Sen. Katie Britt intimately describes the trauma of a woman being held hostage and raped, but neglects to mention that she would force that women to give birth if she were impregnated.
                Last edited by Kepler; 03-09-2024, 09:57 AM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@antifaopera...GGlxQAfEwozvgw

Alabama young republicans county vice chairman & Senator Tom Butler’s campaign chairman, Kyle Lewter, has been arrested for sexual torture & murder.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Has anyone pointed out the absolute misogyny from Tommy Tuberville said that Katie was picked because she was a housewife.

The GOP, having her rebutt from a kitchen was a little too on the nose.

Evangelical Christianity needs to be removed from politics.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah I watched that last night...bizarre.

And the thing is if she just told the story as is it is still poignant and important...lying about it in this capacity is not only vile and immoral but it is full on misappropriation and White Knighting.

I felt kinda bad how people were dunking on her at first because she was never going to do all at the response...but knowing all this I hope she is memed out of office. (Won't happen unless she quits)
                      That’s the thing, had she set the story as it was described to her, as part of a group, Senator Easy Bake wouldn’t have had any blowback beyond the standard GOP talking points. Now the story is about her, her lying to the entire US for an interaction with a known activist regarding sex trafficking and immigrant safety, and it took very little time at all to uncover the truth. She tried to construe this a a Biden issue, almost as he’s the man raping that woman - in Mexico - when it goes all the way back to W’s time in office.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

That’s the thing, had she set the story as it was described to her, as part of a group, Senator Easy Bake wouldn’t have had any blowback beyond the standard GOP talking points. Now the story is about her, her lying to the entire US for an interaction with a known activist regarding sex trafficking and immigrant safety, and it took very little time at all to uncover the truth. She tried to construe this a a Biden issue, almost as he’s the man raping that woman - in Mexico - when it goes all the way back to W’s time in office.
                        The real problem...she has been telling this story since she got into the senate. (she used it at a PC last year ripping Biden over the border) And in all of that time not one journalist looked into it? Not phucking one? It took this guy like 3 hours to debunk the story with little to no effort but you are telling me that WaPo or the NYTimes or CNN or even the frauds at Axios or Politico couldn't send out some flunky to look into this? I mean it isn't like she was vague...she has been a Senator for like 35 seconds, if she went to the border and heard this story I guarantee there would be some evidence. Oh but she is a pretty White Lady we can just nod our head and primp her up and make her look great! (hello Nancy Mace) Just like every woman Trump hired...ignore all the baggage she has a solid rack and looks good in a skirt so all is well!! Lets just print 12 more headlines about how Biden is old...

Hell even now it isn't getting real traction...this chit should be making the rounds and she should have already had to make up some BS response. But no it is all over SM but not many in the actual media seem to care. They are still too busy being shocked Joe Biden isn't something out of Night of the Living Dead and talking about polling that was debunked days ago.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.threads.net/@kyleclark9n...kHU4fXuyWBnEEg

Watch the whole thing...this local news guy gets it!
                          Kyle has been such an asset to the "news cycle" in Colorado. He started out being the young, energetic, and funny reporter. Now, he takes on big issues in the state, mostly around politics. He knows a majority of his fans are liberal, so he goes a good job of calling out issues that are being caused by some liberal policies, but does it the right way.

And, of course, holds nothing back on Boebert and other clowns.

Comment

The real problem...she has been telling this story since she got into the senate. (she used it at a PC last year ripping Biden over the border) And in all of that time not one journalist looked into it? Not phucking one? It took this guy like 3 hours to debunk the story with little to no effort but you are telling me that WaPo or the NYTimes or CNN or even the frauds at Axios or Politico couldn't send out some flunky to look into this? I mean it isn't like she was vague...she has been a Senator for like 35 seconds, if she went to the border and heard this story I guarantee there would be some evidence. Oh but she is a pretty White Lady we can just nod our head and primp her up and make her look great! (hello Nancy Mace) Just like every woman Trump hired...ignore all the baggage she has a solid rack and looks good in a skirt so all is well!! Lets just print 12 more headlines about how Biden is old...

Hell even now it isn't getting real traction...this chit should be making the rounds and she should have already had to make up some BS response. But no it is all over SM but not many in the actual media seem to care. They are still too busy being shocked Joe Biden isn't something out of Night of the Living Dead and talking about polling that was debunked days ago.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Evangelical Christianity needs to be removed from politics.
                              Why qualify it?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@andrewjwein...IDun8r0ei-zlqw

Karla Jacinto, who appears to be at the center of Katie Britt's State of the Union anecdote about migrant sex trafficking, has a message for the Alabama senator
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X