The 2024 GQP Thread: Because Deutsche Gopher Fan ENDED the Last One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Billionaire Angela chao drowned this week in her Tesla. In a pond on her property.

she’s also Mitch’s sister in law. With Mitch retiring this week, just imagine what Rs would say if this happened to the family if the dem senate lead
    Many of them call Turtle Boy an "Assistant Democrat" and believe he is compromised by his marriage to Elaine who supposedly reports to the CCP. So they're likely close to saying the exact, xenophobic, racist things they would say if it were a Dem.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Many of them call Turtle Boy an "Assistant Democrat" and believe he is compromised by his marriage to Elaine who supposedly reports to the CCP. So they're likely close to saying the exact, xenophobic, racist things they would say if it were a Dem.
      Yet, Turtle Boy still bent the knee and endorsed the guy HE SAID should be prosecuted.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• They haven’t accused him of murder yet was my point

Comment

• Navy demotes Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) for being a pill pusher in the White House under Trump.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Navy demotes Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) for being a pill pusher in the White House under Trump.
            Obama had promoted him to rear admiral in 2016, so like many other addicts, it seems he fooled a lot of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Billionaire Angela chao drowned this week in her Tesla. In a pond on her property.
              It's a start.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@the_intelle...EubhI9Qqt_lUvQ

Mark Robinson, North Carolina’s Republican candidate for governor, is so against abortion that he paid for one. https://www.witn.com/2022/03/24/lt-g...-were-married/
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Comment

• Quelle surprise.

Send your daughter to Liberty and when she's raped she'll learn to shut up about it and accept it was her fault.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Quelle surprise.

Send your daughter to Liberty and when she's raped she'll learn to shut up about it and accept it was her fault.
                      God's will.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Quelle surprise.

It's not rape, it's alternative consent.

Comment

• I love that for them

Comment

Quelle surprise.

The current head of Liberty U is one "Dr." Jerry Prevo, the man who founded the Anchorage Baptist Temple megachurch here in Anchorage. It really is no surprise.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Every megachurch should be taxed out the ***.

One of my first jobs out of college was as an architect assistant for a design firm acting as the design-build general contractor for a mega church in Illinois. The church cut all sorts of corners (plenty of digital ink could be used with some of those stories) and one came to almost bite them in the *ss.

The steel columns and roof girders were installed haphazardly by a bunch of non-union laborers who slapped it together however they felt. Ut was rushed to get the building envelope enclosed before winter. A structural analysis was done and a significant snow load could have caused part of the structure to collapse unless it could get repaired. Lots of hand wringing over who pays for the crew to fix.

Meanwhile, a significant snow storm was forecast. I heard second hand (from the Architect and Engineer who were in the meeting with the owners rep and the pastor of the church to discuss the status) that when the issue of how to mitigate the snow load on the roof should happen, the pastor loudly, and matter of factly, stated:

"I don't care. Go across the street [to the Home Depot] and hire a bunch of day workers to shovel the roof off during the storm. If the roof collapses with them, who gives a sh*t."

The. Pastor. Said. This.

Megachurches can be nuked from low earth orbit.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Every megachurch should be taxed out the ***.

One of my first jobs out of college was as an architect assistant for a design firm acting as the design-build general contractor for a mega church in Illinois. The church cut all sorts of corners (plenty of digital ink could be used with some of those stories) and one came to almost bite them in the *ss.

The steel columns and roof girders were installed haphazardly by a bunch of non-union laborers who slapped it together however they felt. Ut was rushed to get the building envelope enclosed before winter. A structural analysis was done and a significant snow load could have caused part of the structure to collapse unless it could get repaired. Lots of hand wringing over who pays for the crew to fix.

Meanwhile, a significant snow storm was forecast. I heard second hand (from the Architect and Engineer who were in the meeting with the owners rep and the pastor of the church to discuss the status) that when the issue of how to mitigate the snow load on the roof should happen, the pastor loudly, and matter of factly, stated:

"I don't care. Go across the street [to the Home Depot] and hire a bunch of day workers to shovel the roof off during the storm. If the roof collapses with them, who gives a sh*t."

The. Pastor. Said. This.

Megachurches can be nuked from low earth orbit.
                                ABT is notorious for having their fingers in Alaska politics, businesses, and even the police department here in Anchorage. When our current GOP mayor was elected, with the help of ABT where he's a member, he fired the police chief and installed a new one that was a member of the church. They own a TV station and radio station, multiple businesses, a private school that undoubtedly gets state funding and no GOP politician in the state does anything without their say.

And now, with new management, they've changed the name to "Mountain City Church" and are trying to hide their controversial, sinister sides.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X