The 2024 GQP Thread: Because Deutsche Gopher Fan ENDED the Last One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.seacoastonline.com/story...h/72438483007/

Could've put this in about 5 different threads, but he was a GOP activist in NH so here it is. Both him and his wife were classmates of mine at Dartmouth. Knew him more than his wife. He was a bit odd but always friendly, and as the right wing crew at Dartmouth went, he was always on the moderate end of things. Not surprised he gave up law to go the entrepreneurial route, am surprised he let it get to the point described in the article. Feel awful for her and the kids. Sad all around.
    Last edited by unofan; 02-12-2024, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Mikey quashes the foreign aid bill but is making time to hold another impeachment vote on mayorkas since Scalise will be back
      They are good at math...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
        https://www.seacoastonline.com/story...h/72438483007/

Could've put this in about 5 different threads, but he was a GOP activist in NH so here it is. Both him and his wife were classmates of mine at Dartmouth. Knew him more than his wife. He was a bit odd but always friendly, and as the right wing crew at Dartmouth went, he was always on the moderate end of things. Not surprised he gave up law to go the entrepreneurial route, am surprised he let it get to the point described in the article. Feel awful for her and the kids. Sad all around.
        Brutal.

Law school classmates or undergrad? If law, what makes you not surprised?
        Last edited by burd; 02-13-2024, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• Republican rep in Michigan stripped of staff and assignments because he is a racist 5h!thole.

Poor guy. All he did was spew bigoted garbage about replacement theory. Oh well, without a staff or committee assignments he'll have more time to mold the young minds on the junior high basketball team he helps coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Brutal.

Law school classmates or undergrad? If law, what makes you not surprised?
            undergrad (no law school at Dartmouth, fyi). But he always had the salesman personality and seemed like more of an MBA type than a JD, hence his desire to go the entrepreneurial route. Which in hindsight given the later mental health issues may have been him displaying manic tendencies.

Comment

• Nikki isn't going to be the nominee, but she needs to find the financing to keep at this:

https://www.threads.net/@bidenharris...t/C3S5lHLPbsz/
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Xitter fash are now calling anyone with a Slavic last name, and politics left of Tucker, a Jew. I need a ruling from the committee - does this entitle me to Soros payments? My nose plays the part. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Xitter fash are now calling anyone with a Slavic last name, and politics left of Tucker, a Jew. I need a ruling from the committee - does this entitle me to Soros payments? My nose plays the part. ;-)
                  I am currently arguing on your behalf but it might need to wait the customary waiting period to check your bonafides.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The House GOP now won't pass Ukraine Aid package without a border security bill. They have to be getting dizzy...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Mayorkas can’t get funding without the bill

Relubkikkans refuse to pass a bill

Seems divisive.

Comment

• "Well there is a crisis on the border!! We can just wait until next year to fix it!"
                        -Republican in the House
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Xitter fash are now calling anyone with a Slavic last name, and politics left of Tucker, a Jew. I need a ruling from the committee - does this entitle me to Soros payments? My nose plays the part. ;-)
                          I don't have the name (stupid Norwegian GF), but I have the pedigree.

Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Another one down.

mark green, chair of homeland security house committee, not seeking reelection

Comment

• Probably saw the clown car that is going to argue the Impeachment case and figured he could avoid watching it...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Deep state alert!! This will excite some maga

Huma abedin, weiners ex wife, is dating….the son of George Soros!!

Comment

Working...
                                X