No announcement yet.

The 2024 GQP Thread: Because Deutsche Gopher Fan ENDED the Last One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting fact: In 2016, functional MRI scans revealed that Alex Honnold's (Free Solo) amygdala barely activated when he watched disturbing images. The guy literally has no fear.

We need to figure out a way to sneak his DNA into the MAGA horde. A fittingly difficult task, since they're on the lookout for methods like water fluoridation and vaccinations.

I get it, Kepler: Why go to all that effort to modify DNA, when you can just poison them.
    Last edited by burd; 02-10-2024, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Rep Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin is now not seeking reelection. He was a no vote on mayorkas impeachment.

could be maga threats, but some are accusing him of a quid pro quo with mayorkas on something

Comment

• These might have already been shared...

Robert Hur took a page from the James Comey playbook — and made it worse
        A Republican special counsel puts his finger on the scale once again.

Fast-forward to Feb. 8, 2024, when Republican special counsel Robert Hur released his 345-page report. The report is being seen by some as an exoneration, saying that no criminal charges are warranted in the classified documents case against President Joe Biden. But Hur, who used to work for the Trump administration, couldn’t let Biden off the hook entirely, especially 269 days before an election. Hur, a member of a Republican Party that now largely works as a campaign arm for the former president, delivered the goods for his party. Sure, he found no legal basis to charge Biden, but but but… Hur proceeded to editorialize ad nauseam about Biden’s mental acuity, delivering right-wing talking points up on a platter. He wrote, “[At] trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”
        Dismiss this all you want, but I already know of two people that voted for Biden in 2020 that incredulously are now concerned because of this release.

Also surprising to no one Trump wants his own SS:

THE ATLANTIC: Trump & Stephen Miller are working on a plan for a military roundup of immigrants by activating a private red state army that would go into blue states, deporting millions—including immigrants who protested Israel’s attack on Gaza.Fascism.
        Last edited by Slap Shot; 02-11-2024, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Rep Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin is now not seeking reelection. He was a no vote on mayorkas impeachment.

could be maga threats, but some are accusing him of a quid pro quo with mayorkas on something
          Meanwhile, in news that should make Drew happy, he being supremely concerned about the deficit and all that.

“The labor force in 2033 is larger by 5.2 million people, mostly because of higher net immigration. More workers mean more output and that in turn leads to additional tax revenue,” Swagel said at a briefing unveiling the agency’s annual economic and budget forecast.

“As a result of those changes in the labor force, we estimate that from 2023 to 2034, GDP will be greater by about $7 trillion and revenues will be greater by about $1 trillion than they would have been otherwise,” he said.

Over that period, the U.S. economic output is expected to be about $352 trillion, according to the CBO.
          https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cbo-r...b0fb721d5f8762
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Apparently the narrative this morning is that Trump and Biden are equals as far as Classified Documents are concerned.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Yeah because "Oh, sh*t, we gotta report this," is *totally* the same as "Oh, sh*t, we gotta hide this."
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Republican goal posts:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT83x5dqM/
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• It’s even stupider, because Hur is saying Biden would “present” himself that way as a legal strategy - as a deliberate deception that could sway a jury. That means that Hur is actually acknowledging that Biden is in control of his faculties and can turn it on and off at will.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder what garland is thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Sometimes I wonder what garland is thinking
                      Garland has proven to be a pants-wetting coward. I'm sure most of the time he's thinking "I sure hope my adult diaper does its job until I get home."

Comment

• So I mentioned to my SO that Garland is a Republican and so she googled it...and while he is technically an Independent we all know where falls on the spectrum. Funny thing was she found some NPR description calling him a "Liberal with a Prosecution Bend" which is hilarious on its face...but if he is a Liberal and a I full on Communist.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• How many Republicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Republicans can't screw in a light bulb without asking Dump first.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            It’s even stupider, because Hur is saying Biden would “present” himself that way as a legal strategy - as a deliberate deception that could sway a jury. That means that Hur is actually acknowledging that Biden is in control of his faculties and can turn it on and off at will.
                            Well, the man singlehandedly handed the Super Bowl to the Chiefs and Taylor Swift. He's on another level.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Mikey quashes the foreign aid bill but is making time to hold another impeachment vote on mayorkas since Scalise will be back

Comment

• Lara trump rnc co chair lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X