No announcement yet.

The 2024 GQP Thread: Because Deutsche Gopher Fan ENDED the Last One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shocked that the party that brought Joe the Plumber would do such a thing.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/family-g...violent-fools/
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      I'm shocked that the party that brought Joe the Plumber would do such a thing.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/family-g...violent-fools/
      Wrong link?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Wrong link?
        No, right link, including a video showing Carter dressed as a normal dude.

edit: my inclusion was a bit context-free

Comment

• Dementia Donnie says that Ronna knows it’s time for her to step down

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

No, right link, including a video showing Carter dressed as a normal dude.

edit: my inclusion was a bit context-free
            I am confused...what does an article about Family Guy from 12 years ago have to do with anything?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Dementia Donnie says that Ronna knows it’s time for her to step down
              All these trumpy posts keep reminding mookie. Folks here love asking about the Donald. And are amazed how the US will have a pair of 80 yo dudes running against each other. Striking conversation to them of which mookie needs to participate
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Moms for liberty is now going after Social studies as curriculum.

the next logical step after CRT

Comment

Moms for liberty is now going after Social studies as curriculum.

I'm still waiting for schools to hire drag queens to teach CRT and give everyone pronouns.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Moms for liberty is now going after Social studies as curriculum.

Well, duh. If we don't teach kids a broad curriculum of history, economics, and political science across the spectrum, then it will be that much easier for them to conclude that America is the best and always has been, just like daddy and granddaddy say.

Moms for Lunacy deserves to be met by an army of Green Shirt Guys at every meeting they try to disrupt.

Comment

• If The Onion wrote this or if it was a skit on SNL it would be perceived as too over the top. Welcome to 2024:

NEW: House Speaker Mike Johnson and far-right Republicans gathered for a day of “repentance.” Then spiritual warfare broke out. Story

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ns-1234962043/
                      The event included Christian nationalist pastors and featured a clarion call for spiritual warfare, with Congress members beseeching fellow Christians to “tie the hands of Satan” and to “bind the demonic forces” that are supposedly possessing America.
                      The National Gathering for Prayer and Repentance is the brainchild of Johnson, a religious zealot who is third in line for the presidency and who, as Rolling Stone has reported, is convinced that America is “dark and depraved” and deserves God’s wrath.

Comment

• Stuff like this is why I hope there is an afterlife because boy is God not going to be pleased with these people...

You have to love that Speaker Johnson has compared himself to Moses and Solomon the last few weeks. Who does he think he is SHAZAM? Pretty sure he is way too White to be either of those people. I am sure he will tell us Trump is descendent of King David any day now...same way they made Jesus the "King of the Jews".

And a Jew For Jesus was there...good lord those people are nutbars to the Nth degree. Self Hating Christians is all they are...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

STEVE DOOCY: So are Republicans gonna say that the Border Patrol union and acting CBP chief are wrong?

TOM EMMER: Well look, they can have their perspective, Steve

DOOCY: It's their jobs, Tom!
                          Pretty embarrassing getting talked down to by Steve Doocey Tommy...

If you scroll in the comments there is this:

https://www.threads.net/@davidaugust...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This mouth-breather has 700k followers. I just fucking can't.

Every sponsor of this bill should be arrested and put on trial.
                            100%, treason if you support his bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Pretty embarrassing getting talked down to by Steve Doocey Tommy...

If you scroll in the comments there is this:

https://www.threads.net/@davidaugust...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
                              This is the downfall of this rhetoric. People believe it and then wonder why you don't do the obvious thing about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                This mouth-breather has 700k followers. I just fucking can't.

Half of them aren't real...he always bleeds followers when there is a bot purge.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X