The 2024 GQP Thread: Because Deutsche Gopher Fan ENDED the Last One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

100%. I'm not categorically against it. But when you mix in this country's penchant for -isms, it's a really bad combo to give the state power over life.

And I don't know how you **** that up. You literally just flood it with n2.
    I think part of the reason that states continue to **** this up is that there are very very few doctors who would consult and provide expertise on how to kill someone. An anesthesiologist is probably the best person to keep someone comfortable, but for good reasons, I do not think there is on present at the vast majority of state killings.
    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post

I think part of the reason that states continue to **** this up is that there are very very few doctors who would consult and provide expertise on how to kill someone. An anesthesiologist is probably the best person to keep someone comfortable, but for good reasons, I do not think there is on present at the vast majority of state killings.
      Very likely. But I'm sure someone who went to school for industrial hygiene and safety would also be quite capable.

The interesting thing is, most of the lines in our codebooks and standards come from a blood toll. Someone died or came very close for each line in those books. So we're basically rewriting them in reverse. Very weird.

also, I don't see why they don't just use like 2 g of fentanyl. I'm sure china would be happy to produce all the fentanyl or heroin we want for executions.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Oklahoma republicans have passed a censure condemming senator james Lankford.

why?

the crime of working with dems on immigration bill.

drew and rube: why is it so divisive???

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Oklahoma republicans have passed a censure condemming senator james Lankford.

why?

the crime of working with dems on immigration bill.

drew and rube: why is it so divisive???
          So shocking.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Oklahoma republicans have passed a censure condemming senator james Lankford.
            He pointed out that we don't have a border agreement because the GOP is blocking it while screaming it is an emergency.

You get censured now just for speaking a fact.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Nothing is more alpha male than being afraid of Taylor Swift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Nothing is more alpha male than being afraid of Taylor Swift.
                For a $70k bonus check? The woman who is currently on the highest ever grossing concert tour is dating a football dude because of a $70k bonus check?
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  For a $70k bonus check? The woman who is currently on the highest ever grossing concert tour is dating a football dude because of a $70k bonus check?
                  Yeah, that goes the other way. Now we know why a guy who only gets a lousy $70K wants to date *her*. See Brady, Tom and Bundchen, Giselle.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Hope you're sitting down when reading this....did you know that many republicans are hypocrites? Good on the interviewer for sticking to his guns.

'I Cannot Really Remember': GOP Rep. Busted For Taking Credit For Bills She Voted Against (msn.com)
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Yeah, that goes the other way. Now we know why a guy who only gets a lousy $70K wants to date *her*. See Brady, Tom and Bundchen, Giselle.
                      I tend to believe that Travis Kelce knows he’s the trophy in this relationship.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• There is a fun meme going around where people talk up the conspiracy between the 49ers and Chiefs to get Mahomes to KC so he could get Travis Kelce famous enough to date Taylor Swift and ruin football for everyone. Some even having Joe Montana going to the Chiefs as the origins!

Meanwhile all the beta cucks on the Right are now sucking up to liberal San Fran begging for them to win because if KC wins Taylor Swift will get Biden re-elected (somehow she won't if they lose?) which will lead to WW3 and everyone will die. And no...I am not making that up.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Go Chiefs. There's another meme that has Taylor Swift on the cover of Madden '24.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I also want to help Texas in their pursuit of secession! The Dems will own the federal government for the rest of my life!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              I also want to help Texas in their pursuit of secession! The Dems will own the federal government for the rest of my life!
                              “Will I still get my social security check if we secede??”

I love boomers. I’m all for their secession

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                I tend to believe that Travis Kelce knows he’s the trophy in this relationship.
                                Just think of all the songs he's gonna inspire.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X