Covid 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Exactly. "We don't live our lives in fear" exclaims the group who needs to conceal carry to the supermarket and can't stop ranting about Antifa.
    The Right are all bed wetters. They need their guns and their Sky Daddy because they can't stand on their own, and they still remember being beaten, or reamed, by their drunk fathers.

I would feel bad for their PTSD but their panic, like that of animals on a small craft, endangers us all.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The Right are all bed wetters. They need their guns and their Sky Daddy because they can't stand on their own, and they still remember being beaten, or reamed, by their drunk fathers.

I would feel bad for their PTSD but their panic, like that of animals on a small craft, endangers us all.
      I see that Cornell grads get gifted really broad brushes when they graduate. How do you safely carry that one around to rallies in your Prius?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post

I see that Cornell grads get gifted really broad brushes when they graduate. How do you safely carry that one around to rallies in your Prius?
        Logic would seem to point to individuals hiding in their basement, perpetually wearing masks for protection and continuously getting ineffective vaccines/boosters as the ones most likely to suffer from nocturnal enuresis.

Comment

Kind of ironic that they let them selves get beaten and reamed by the people they vote for. Promise that COVID is fine, people die. Promise coal jobs, and the company goes out of business. Promise tax cuts, and see the owners of the coal company get breaks to close the company. Promise balanced budgets, see a massive deficit balloon every single R president. The only promise they get is fear and hate.

For this thread, the actual threat of physical violence is pretty small, and minor- but they insist that they need guns for protection. Whereas the actual threat of COVID has proven to take over 1M Americans, but they don't need anything for that. Imagine if the same COVID deaths were the shootings they fear, or the COVID hospitalizations were shootings they fear.

Pretty dumb people when presented with data.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Kind of ironic that they let them selves get beaten and reamed by the people they vote for. Promise that COVID is fine, people die. Promise coal jobs, and the company goes out of business. Promise tax cuts, and see the owners of the coal company get breaks to close the company. Promise balanced budgets, see a massive deficit balloon every single R president. The only promise they get is fear and hate.

For this thread, the actual threat of physical violence is pretty small, and minor- but they insist that they need guns for protection. Whereas the actual threat of COVID has proven to take over 1M Americans, but they don't need anything for that. Imagine if the same COVID deaths were the shootings they fear, or the COVID hospitalizations were shootings they fear.

Pretty dumb people when presented with data.
            As long as Fox and the Echo Chamber keep them hypnotized, they will never realize the party they vote for bends them over. It would be funny but innocent and worthwhile people also get injured by the Right's ineptitude and cowardice.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• They don't fear shootings. If they did, they'd do something about the guns. Mass shootings are just more opportunities for good guys with a gun to play hero, and for them to indulge their fantasies that that hero could be them. Just wait, it's gonna happen.

What they fear is being accosted by the darkies or the homeless crazies in a Walmart parking lot or at the local packie.

Not to mention the hordes of darkies prowling the streets just looking for the opportunity to sully their innocent virginal daughters.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

As long as Fox and the Echo Chamber keep them hypnotized...
                My favorite Faux Snooze moment last week was a clip in which Charlie Hurt was on Ingraham Angle, talking about the picture of Kamala & her husband in their home kitchen which has a gas stove, and how she's a hypocrite because Dems are supposedly banning gas stoves. Why? Because we hate humans, joyfulness, pies, and good food, and we want everyone to be miserable and to suffer! I am slightly paraphrasing, but I am not making that quote up. It's almost like conservatives have Munchausen's and find comfort in being victims of imaginary disorders.

Also, I just bought a brand new gas stove last month. They are most definitely not "banned". I think I've heard that NYC and California are restricting net new installations (i.e., in new builds), but that's NYC and CA for you, and there's no way that will get traction in purple or red areas anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

My favorite Faux Snooze moment last week was a clip in which Charlie Hurt was on Ingraham Angle, talking about the picture of Kamala & her husband in their home kitchen which has a gas stove, and how she's a hypocrite because Dems are supposedly banning gas stoves.

Also, I just bought a brand new gas stove last month. They are most definitely not "banned". I think I've heard that NYC and California are restricting net new installations (i.e., in new builds), but that's NYC and CA for you, and there's no way that will get traction in purple or red areas anytime soon.
                  The screen name FadeToBlack must be a reality because your new gas stove isnt properly vented. Have that checked out for CO2 levels before you FadeToZero pulse.

Kamala, AND YOU, are hypocrites because you still have a gas stove. YOUR party is moving forward (not trying to) to ban these from being sold. NY STATE, not City, and CA have already banned the new sale of gas stoves, so 2 down and 48 to go. Obviously Kamala, and YOU, dont believe in the dangers these stoves create. WHY NOT?

Stop being disingenuous by saying "wont happen here" because that is what the tax payers in NY and CA probably believed as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I believe NYS is going to ban the sale of new ones. But you don't have to switch over if you already have a gas stove.
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Apparently phasing something out over time isn't a possible solution. You either have to ban it everywhere immediately or never touch it. That's how you're guaranteed to get results in the real world.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Apparently phasing something out over time isn't a possible solution. You either have to ban it everywhere immediately or never touch it. That's how you're guaranteed to get results in the real world.
                        But we live in a political world... :-(
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Sorry to brAKE the news to you tough guys, but time to head back to the basement. The JN1 variant is gaining steam and going to start knocking people off in droves. Boston has detected this variant in the waste water, oh no!

Merry Christmas wishes (can we still say that?). Hope that Santa bring's you the 12th variant booster in your stocking that will hopefully "Save Democracy". :-)

Comment

• Four guys in the last month at my work, and I don't think any of them had contact (different buildings in different towns).

That isn't wonderful.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• https://www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viru...ty-levels.html

at this point I'd be more concerned about the flu
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Four guys in the last month at my work, and I don't think any of them had contact (different buildings in different towns).

That isn't wonderful.
                                4 people in the last MONTH? Cant have that, just too scary. Obviously it is time to lock the country back down, no other alternatives. Get the Good Doctor on the phone and plead, beg ..... do whatever you have to, but GET HIM OUT OF RETIREMENT! The adults must be placed back in charge, enough of this Maga herd immunity BS. We MUST save democracy!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X