No announcement yet.

Covid 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. You'd lose your mortgage payment.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Just a subtle reminder that at some point when you put a plant in the dark it will wither and die.

;-)
      Is that what your professors used to say? Or more specifically, tell you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        LOL. You'd lose your mortgage payment.
        That's OK, he didn't really have one anyways, just the nickels his mom earns.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I don't know what the last couple of blocked user posts were, but I'm sure they were informative, helpful, and not at all stupid or filled with nonsense.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            I don't know what the last couple of blocked user posts were, but I'm sure they were informative, helpful, and not at all stupid or filled with nonsense.
            They think I'm overweight because I believe in the vaccine.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"You feel you're at risk, you must be old or out of shape. It's totally impossible you might have elderly relatives or friends who you don't want to place at risk because you're not a total sociopath."
              Last edited by French Rage; 11-28-2023, 11:32 AM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

You believe in the vaccine? What do you believe? Do you have faith in it?

Comment

They also think that anyone wearing a mask is hiding something. So at the same time as being super over confident, they are super ultra paranoid. Shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

They also think that anyone wearing a mask is hiding something. So at the same time as being super over confident, they are super ultra paranoid. Shocking.
                    No. The vast majority simply know that anyone wearing a mask is a complete moron, breathing in unsanitary filth.

Comment

And they're the same people - like family of mine - who wore a bullet proof vest to the gym during the 2020 BLM protests, because they were concerned over their safety (narrator: they did not live where protests were happening). Or regularly carry a sidearm with them for protection. Only people who actually respond to a once-in-a-century pandemic are paranoid and living in fear.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

They also think that anyone wearing a mask is hiding something.
                        Except these guys, of course. They're just fine patriots who don't want to be cancelled by the commie left!

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                          And they're the same people - like family of mine - who wore a bullet proof vest to the gym during the 2020 BLM protests, because they were concerned over their safety.
                          I would have done this:

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

"You feel you're at risk, you must be old or out of shape. It's totally impossible you might have elderly relatives or friends who you don't want to place at risk because you're not a total sociopath."
                            This attitude is helping reshape the electorate. It should be encouraged.

If AOC said children shouldn't play in traffic all our future problems would be solved by next Wednesday.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Exactly. "We don't live our lives in fear" exclaims the group who needs to conceal carry to the supermarket and can't stop ranting about Antifa.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Exactly. "We don't live our lives in fear" exclaims the group who needs to conceal carry to the supermarket and can't stop ranting about Antifa.
                                jeb has no idea what irony means. That's just normal speak to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X