Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    And more ****ing stupidity.
    I have the derps blocked, was it anything fun?
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I have the derps blocked, was it anything fun?
      No. Just more ignorance on the vaccine. Can't read, can't comprehend, but can **** crap out of their mouths like no one else.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Thinking through my timeline, I’m on day 9 of being sick from this round. My wife got it, and aspects of it hit her harder. My head felt like it was in a vice through most of this time, and hers was hurting so hard that it caused her to vomit. We’ve both lost our ability of smell. The last time we had it, back in February 2022, I’d lost my smell and it never fully returned, my wife’s smell returned fully within about a month. I hate Covid.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Take it easy and ride it out. Twice for me so far and I am no more f-cked up than I was before.
          Twice?! Good thing you are fully Quackcinated.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Thinking through my timeline, I’m on day 9 of being sick from this round. My wife got it, and aspects of it hit her harder. My head felt like it was in a vice through most of this time, and hers was hurting so hard that it caused her to vomit. We’ve both lost our ability of smell. The last time we had it, back in February 2022, I’d lost my smell and it never fully returned, my wife’s smell returned fully within about a month. I hate Covid.
            How many shots? The 5+ ballpark?

Any thoughts on what that could be doing to your health? Or is that off limits?

Comment

• Yeah, my second time was accompanied by the splitting headache, which I never had the first time. Pretty much like a bad sinus headache.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Yeah, my second time was accompanied by the splitting headache, which I never had the first time. Pretty much like a bad sinus headache.
                Another Quackccine miracle story?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Yeah, my second time was accompanied by the splitting headache, which I never had the first time. Pretty much like a bad sinus headache.
                  Oh great, that is me right now.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No. Just more ignorance on the vaccine. Can't read, can't comprehend,
                    Also - Can't believe you keep taking something that clearly doesnt work. How is THAT for ignorance and comprehension?

Shampoo bottle says to lather, rinse, repeat. Do you do that as well? I heard St Fauci is a STRONG proponent of the lather, rinse, repeat method because he believes in the science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

How many shots? The 5+ ballpark?

Any thoughts on what that could be doing to your health? Or is that off limits?

Comment

• And now stupids buddy moron pipes in and triples down on the stoopidity.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

AGAIN?!?!?!?
                          "Profiles in Courage - The Sniffles Outbreak That Stopped The World"

Stay scared, folks. And please change the diapers once in a while, willya? The stench in here is nasty ...
                          Per Scooby, this would be Profiles in Ignorance.

Comment

• The headache that came with the only time I got it back in February was ****ing brutal. Almost as bad as a migraine. Though it sounds like it was worse for st clown and his wife.

Hoping you both recover soon.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And now stupids buddy moron pipes in and triples down on the stoopidity.
                              Just a subtle reminder that at some point when you put a plant in the dark it will wither and die.

;-)
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And now stupids buddy moron pipes in and triples down on the stoopidity.
                                I would bet a mortgage payment you are overweight.

Comment

Working...
                                X