Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami hung 70 on the Broncos today.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Someone needs to tell the Dolphins they can't stay on Rookie on Madden
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Vikings continue to find ways to disappoint. I predicted the interception in the end zone, but I was a drive early. At least it’s never boring!
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Someone needs to tell the Dolphins they can't stay on Rookie on Madden
          Next 3 opponents are Buffalo, NY Giants, and Carolina.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• The Lions didn't Lion today.

Good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              The Lions didn't Lion today.

Good enough.
              They looked very unLionlike today. I almost thought they had the game won before the end. Almost.
              Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Season's over for the Vikings and goofs.

When's hockey start?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Season's over for the Vikings and goofs.

When's hockey start?
                  That's not likely to change anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

That is impressive. But there's a subtle qualification there (that probably doesn't apply, but is important) that makes the difference. Was he ever eliminated and then shut down for the season?
                    Nope. Only time would have been when he tore his knee up in the first game in what, 2006? And they weren't mathmatically eliminated
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

That's not likely to change anything.
                      Hey, at least the Gophers have the decency to make the championship game before breaking hearts against first-time champ ECAC teams.

Matt Prater hits a 62-yarder against the Cowboys to put the Cardinals up 21-10 at halftime. Dude can still kick.

Comment

• This is why they bomb us.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Matt Prater hits a 62-yarder against the Cowboys to put the Cardinals up 21-10 at halftime. Dude can still kick.
                          Gophers kicker is kicking 50+ with fairly high success rates for college. He'll be playing on Sundays somewhere.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Denver @ Chicago next Sunday
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Looks like Pats and Jets fighting for last place in division. That game was ugly. Mac Jones can’t throw the ball downfield, can rarely throw it 10 yds with any accuracy, he sucks. Pats D was good until late. Hard to believe but the Jets are worse, I doubt Rogers could make their offense tick.
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Looks like Pats and Jets fighting for last place in division. That game was ugly. Mac Jones can’t throw the ball downfield, can rarely throw it 10 yds with any accuracy, he sucks. Pats D was good until late. Hard to believe but the Jets are worse, I doubt Rogers could make their offense tick.
                                Not with that Oh Line.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X