X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Tonight I went into MNF down 84.02-43.4

I had Sam Howell as my QB, Kupp, Jeudy, and Dallas. ESPN had me as something like 75% chance to lose.

I had only Mccaffrey, Aiyuk, and Likely left.

watching the stat cast on my phone, every time the 49ers did something that didn't involve Mccaffrey or Likely, my @ chance would drop 5-10%. By the end, every play would swing the odds 25%.

I won 85.28-84.02. I just need to survive stats corrections and I'm back in the Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    I’m happy for the Lions fans, but I’m far from convinced by the team. That should not have been a one possession final score.
    Just like the rest of the season, the big concern for the Lions is the secondary. If they could manage to get one or two more seconds of good coverage, the rush should be a lot more successful. Let alone being able to knock out some of those bail out passes that make big yards. They have clearly improved since the beginning of last season, but IMHO, it's what will hold the team back from real playoff success.

The offense lost something for a while, but it's getting back. Not all the way, but way better than some of those losses.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    For the first time since 1953, the Browns and Lions both won 10 games in a season.

No wonder it's looking like Silent Hill outside. Surely next up is dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria, human sacrifice...

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco View Post
    If you needed proof for the end of everything then look no further.
    It's foggy here in A2. Reminds me of Stephen King novel....

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    If you needed proof for the end of everything then look no further.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Nick Mullins will be getting the Jameis Winston Player of the Week Award. 411 yds, 2td/4int.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    I’m happy for the Lions fans, but I’m far from convinced by the team. That should not have been a one possession final score.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Detroit Lions: 2023 NFC North Champions!

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Did he blame Slay again?
    Probably for not playing.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Eagles promote Patricia to DC, immediately surrenders 10 4th quarter points to lose. No one in Michigan is surprised.
    Did he blame Slay again?

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Eagles promote Patricia to DC, immediately surrenders 10 4th quarter points to lose. No one in Michigan is surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

ESPN doesn't list them as eliminated, so yes. So do the Commanders apparently.
    Not anymore.

That was brutal.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    After Dak ****s the bed yet again, we have to ask ourselves why CMac isn't leading the MVP conversation.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Lions have lost their last 8 first round games, Vikings have lost their last 8 second round games. So Vikings have to win to make it continue.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Playoffs? I’d say Lions. Without looking up any evidence, I think the Vikings do about as expected in the early rounds (WC, Divisional). They choke in the championship game, going 0-3 or 0-4 in my lifetime. Obviously it’s been a while since they’ve choked in the Super Bowl.

That said, I think the Lions are head and shoulders better than the Vikings this year, so they’d overcome their curse to win anyways.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X