Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco
    replied
    Ah there's the refs ****ing over the Lions that's been missing this season.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Love they went for the 2-pointer.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    You
    have
    to
    be
    kidding
    me.

Torture.

edit- they just showed the replay where the refs totally screwed the Lions. Totally and utterly screwed the Lions. One of the worst calls ever.

If you are wondering, the Lions drove and scored. Going for two, a lineman clearly reported to the ref- you could see him walk over to the ref, and the ref went to the dallas line and told them (they showed this in a replay). The lineman then caught a pass to score a go ahead 2 point conversion. And they called illegal touching on him.
    Last edited by MichVandal; 12-30-2023, 10:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Ugh. Just torture. So close to be great. But so aggravatingly not. It's amazing the game is this close considering how up and down the Lions have played tonight. The secondary is just not there yet. And some of the play calling- it's either predictable or the pass is hard to make when you can't stop a drive. I know Ben Johnson is doing an amazing job. Yet there are some Goff gaffes that are partially play calling.

So close, but so far away. Hope is hard to have when you can't close it out.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    It's torturous sometimes to watch the Lions. Good/bad/good/bad..... sometimes on the same play. Can they just be good?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    A Sconnie at The Onion needs a hug.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

What on earth
    I think sean has not like russ once he learned more about him and his play (and his relationship with the team). So while russ has played better than last year, it's not what he wants. Especially since he's supposed to be a QB guru, which hasn't done much to russel.

So to bail the most economically way from the long term contract....

It's pretty funny how teams have been singing players to really long term contracts before they actually played for the team. And then they are stuck with a massive bill and the team still sucks.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied

What on earth
    So they can cut him next March.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

What on earth
    Hey, Jarrett Stidham can throw 20 checkdowns to the running back in the flat just as well as Wilson can.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Russell Wilson benched for Jarrett Stidham.
    What on earth

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Never underestimate the 12th man.

Is there a WAR-equivalent for football?

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Packers suspend CB Jaire Alexander one game for making himself captain, then making the wrong choice at the coin toss.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...oin-toss-mixup
    Eff them - they're trying to out-tank the Vikings.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Packers suspend CB Jaire Alexander one game for making himself captain, then making the wrong choice at the coin toss.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...oin-toss-mixup

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    That shows how little I pay attention to the NFL. Kupp is the only name from your post I recognized on my own, McCaffery I knew only becasue one of the kids was discussing his FF team results with me today and I thought he was a WR.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X