Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco
    replied
    So is the world healing itself, or are we one step closer to the end of everything? I'm having a difficult time deciding. :-D

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    The Detroit Lions have won a playoff game more recently than the Green Bay Packers.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    The Lions won a playoff game.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    So the Lions win a playoff game. Wow. Close one, though- Stafford made a game of it, but other than the two explosive plays, they kept LA down enough. Pushing them back on the 3rd down penalty was a good play, and thankfully the refs missed a hold on that 3rd down.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    The Lions won a playoff game.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Introducing new Cowboys head coach Bill Belichick.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And playoff Mike.
    And apparently playoff Dan Quinn. Man, this D is atrocious. In the best of ways.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Playoff Dak, baby!
    And playoff Mike.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    CJ Stroud might be the most successful Ohio State QB ever in the NFL. Unlike previous OSU QBs, such as Dwayne Haskins, he is able to avoid traffic.
    Is it okay to laugh at this?

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Playoff Dak, baby!

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    The win probability line at ESPN starting at 75% Cowboys and going to 97% Packers by halftime is freaking hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    CJ Stroud might be the most successful Ohio State QB ever in the NFL. Unlike previous OSU QBs, such as Dwayne Haskins, he is able to avoid traffic.

Leave a comment:

• Transplanted Tiger Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Never mind. Game postponed to Monday due to travel concerns for the fans.
    Welp, I was wrong, and I feel shame. :-)

Walking-around downtown Buffalo just now, I get it. 6’2”, 250lbs, and a wind gust blew me backwards a few feet. There is also a travel ban in-place from 9pm-6am, which kinda is ****ing me off because the bars (at least the one we’re at) are closing down early, so probably no post-game drink-ups.

The wind gusts are so strong, QB’s can probably throw the ball out of the stadium. It would be a miserable game to watch, no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Five inches of snow projected for tomorrow during the game. 45mph gusts.

NFL Films producers reaction
    Never mind. Game postponed to Monday due to travel concerns for the fans.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
    Game-on as of this morning. Highmark stadium is hiring anyone 18+ to shovel inside the stadium at $20/hr, starting at 10pm tonight.

We were at the Miami game there last season (the ‘snow game’), and this is projected to be much less snow than that game. Still a big snow event, but they’ve handled worse. :-) However the big issue this time around is the high winds.

As fate would have it, we’re heading to Buffalo again for this lake effect event, but for the Sabres game this time. No worries about getting there today, but a some concern about driving home tomorrow.
    Five inches of snow projected for tomorrow during the game. 45mph gusts.

NFL Films producers reaction

Leave a comment:

Working...
X