Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronconick
    replied
    A Tampa reporter asked Todd Bowles if the Bucs were prepared to play in the frigid Detroit weather, forgetting that Detroit last played an outdoor home game in 1974.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Is she more/less annoying than Carly Zucker? That reference probably won't resonate with most of you.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreNDHockey
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Kelly Stafford being a *****, must be a day ending in Y.
    She is a grandstanding bubble head. Frankly I doubt a 5 year old kid would have even begun to understand the booing was directed Stafford's way (if they understood the booing at all) unless mommy told her so. If she was that concerned why bring the kids on the field at all? My mommy never took me to watch my daddy work when I was 5 or 6 years old.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Kelly also thought Michigan was a dictatorship during the pandemic, so...

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    She's bothered by an opponent team booing her? Her own fans boo her and Matt. He asked to be traded, Detroit complied- so now he's not loved as an opponent- deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Dallas and Philly biting the curb is great entertainment.
    Good weekend. The talking heads won’t talk about the actual football now. There was 2 hours of cowboys this morning, ignoring the other games- particularly the only one that was close.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Dallas and Philly biting the curb is great entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    What's the difference between a puppy and Nick Sirianni? Eventually, the puppy stops whining

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    Anyone else watching the game from Buffalo? Allen just ran it in from a long way out, but he hesitated in the middle of the run to kinda fake sliding down. You could see the D back lay up a little when he did that. And then he ran for ~40 more yards past a bunch of Steelers standing still to score.

I know that would have been called down when he hesitated in college, is that a rule in the NFL?

edit - fake sliding is down by rule. So that wasn't quite enough to look fake, even though it fooled the D backs.
    I noticed that, too. He didn't come close to fake sliding, but he definitely hesitated and it certainly had an effect on the defense.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Anyone else watching the game from Buffalo? Allen just ran it in from a long way out, but he hesitated in the middle of the run to kinda fake sliding down. You could see the D back lay up a little when he did that. And then he ran for ~40 more yards past a bunch of Steelers standing still to score.

I know that would have been called down when he hesitated in college, is that a rule in the NFL?

edit - fake sliding is down by rule. So that wasn't quite enough to look fake, even though it fooled the D backs.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Game times next week:

Saturday at 4pm, ABC/ESPN: Houston at Kansas City/Baltimore
    Saturday at 8pm, Fox: Green Bay at San Francisco
    Sunday at 3, NBC: Philly/Tampa at Detroit
    Sunday at 6:30, CBS: Kansas City at Buffalo or Pittsburgh at Baltimore

Leave a comment:

• WeAreNDHockey
    replied
    Prescott's performance isn't as bad as Clayton Kershaw comparing regular season to playoffs, but the outcomes sure are. His padding of stats yesterday by the time the game was a foregone conclusion was sort of like Kershaw throwing 4 innings of scoreless relied in game 7 of the 2017 World Series. For some reason I don't see Mike McCarthy getting 10 seasons to win 2 playoff games like Jason Garrett got.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco View Post
    So is the world healing itself, or are we one step closer to the end of everything? I'm having a difficult time deciding. :-D
    And now, the end is near
    And so I face the final curtain

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Introducing new Cowboys head coach Bill Belichick.
    Josh McDaniel O coordinator

Leave a comment:

Working...
X