X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    The immortal words of Dennis Green ring true today. Hard to get upset about a team that was projected last in the division and started 3-6, but it was right there for the taking.

The goods news is essentially the entire offense is coming back.
    Your idea of good news is different from mine. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    The immortal words of Dennis Green ring true today. Hard to get upset about a team that was projected last in the division and started 3-6, but it was right there for the taking.

The goods news is essentially the entire offense is coming back.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    You always want your season to depend on “when he goes out there I just pray”

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    They really like to emphasize that GB is the first 7 seed to make it to the divisional round, and that's true, but we've had 7 seeds for what, like, 3 or 4 years?
    Correct. Since 2020. Prior to Green Bay's win over Dallas, 7 seeds were 0-6.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    They really like to emphasize that GB is the first 7 seed to make it to the divisional round, and that's true, but we've had 7 seeds for what, like, 3 or 4 years?

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    It sounds like the Cowboys are keeping McCarthy as head coach.

That cheering you are hearing is everyone except Dallas.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Colts owner Jim Irsay was found unresponsive and struggling to breathe before being transported to a hospital by paramedics last month following a suspected overdose, according to a police report obtained by ESPN.

Irsay was found lying in bed and was cold to the touch when emergency personnel reached him on the morning of Dec. 8, according to the report furnished by Carmel, Indiana, police. An officer wrote in the report that Irsay's pulse was "weak and slow."

Radio traffic accessed by ESPN indicated fire rescue personnel were dispatched to Irsay's address around 4:32 a.m. for a report of an "unconscious person."

Irsay received a dose of Narcan -- a medicine used to reverse the effects of an opioid overdose -- from the first police officers on the scene, according to the report, and "responded slightly" before paramedics transported him to a hospital.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-home-december

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

That was an all-time self-own. Goes on a big rant about how Whitmer is killing small businesses with COVID policies and literally 40 minutes later posts herself shopping at Target.
    I liked her complaining about Ram fans selling playoff tickets, which might give them a few $100 extra, to 49er fans because the extra noise would make it hard her for husband, who makes tens of millions of dollars, to do his job.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Kelly also thought Michigan was a dictatorship during the pandemic, so...
    That was an all-time self-own. Goes on a big rant about how Whitmer is killing small businesses with COVID policies and literally 40 minutes later posts herself shopping at Target.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    A Tampa reporter asked Todd Bowles if the Bucs were prepared to play in the frigid Detroit weather, forgetting that Detroit last played an outdoor home game in 1974.
    A bit of a stretch but it reminds me of this bit from Fletch:

Dr: You know, it's a shame about Ed.
    Fletch: Oh, it was. Yeah, it was really a shame. To go so suddenly like that.
    Dr.: He was dying for years.
    Fletch: Sure, but... the end was very... very sudden.
    Dr.: He was in intensive care for eight weeks.
    Fletch: Yeah, but I mean the very end, when he died. That was extremely sudden.

It's going to be very, very cold right before they step inside Ford Field.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    A Tampa reporter asked Todd Bowles if the Bucs were prepared to play in the frigid Detroit weather, forgetting that Detroit last played an outdoor home game in 1974.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Is she more/less annoying than Carly Zucker? That reference probably won't resonate with most of you.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreNDHockey
    replied
    Kelly Stafford being a *****, must be a day ending in Y.
    She is a grandstanding bubble head. Frankly I doubt a 5 year old kid would have even begun to understand the booing was directed Stafford's way (if they understood the booing at all) unless mommy told her so. If she was that concerned why bring the kids on the field at all? My mommy never took me to watch my daddy work when I was 5 or 6 years old.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Kelly also thought Michigan was a dictatorship during the pandemic, so...

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Kelly Stafford being a *****, must be a day ending in Y.
    She's bothered by an opponent team booing her? Her own fans boo her and Matt. He asked to be traded, Detroit complied- so now he's not loved as an opponent- deal with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X