X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post

TBH, if they had lost to the Packers to send them to the Super Bowl in Love's first season, I probably would've vomited for a week.
    No way the Lions would have lost to the Packers. Not after the Thanksgiving game. Not at home in the NFC Championship game. No way.

Plus, the Packers were punching wayyyyy above their actual quality down the stretch. The odds of them keeping that going yet another week was unlikely.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    The Lions went 0-16 this century and still made the NFC Championship game before the Dallas Cowboys.
    Can I steal that from you? that's awesome.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    The Lions went 0-16 this century and still made the NFC Championship game before the Dallas Cowboys.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    have a drink every time they show tay tay

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied

TBH, if they had lost to the Packers to send them to the Super Bowl in Love's first season, I probably would've vomited for a week.
    There's that, too. And for this match up, we actually have GB rooting for us. They have been eliminated by SF more times than we've been in the playoffs (that may not be true, just seems like it).

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    Closer than I wanted it to be, but pretty strong. Thankfully they kept that last drive meaning nothing. Going to be tough to go to SF, but we are at least there. And I'd really rather play them when I recall that debacle on T-giving. SF is more run than pass, and next week may end up being a 9-6 game.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Closer than I wanted it to be, but pretty strong. Thankfully they kept that last drive meaning nothing. Going to be tough to go to SF, but we are at least there. And I'd really rather play them when I recall that debacle on T-giving. SF is more run than pass, and next week may end up being a 9-6 game.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Oh thank god. The experiment was 2 plays.

I genuinely do not understand how people function in Average World without killing everyone as an act of mercy.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    OK, I turned on network television to see if I can stand the level of idiocy of the gen pop for 5 minutes.

It's not going well. I understand how Dump has voters now.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Go Lions!

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Quarterbacks to have started the Super Bowl for two different teams:

Tom Brady
    Payton Manning
    Kurt Warner
    Craig Morton

With a W next weekend, Jared Goff will join that group. Pretty crazy.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Just not quite there, yet. Two blown coverages at the wrong time, there.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I am all in for the DET-BUF SB.
    This is the matchup I'm currently hoping for. Quite frankly, if the conference title games are Chiefs-Ravens and Bucs-49ers, I might get physically ill.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I am all in for the DET-BUF SB.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Alright, I generally don’t care about the nfl, and don’t have a team. Although I love when the packers lose.

let’s go Detroit!! I like seeing a team get some success

taylor swift is an eco-terrorist, let’s go buffalo!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X