X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The Niners are like watching paint dry, but they did come with the best unis they have, and one of the best in NFL history. Just zzz.... they're so inconsequential, like the Angels or the Devils. They're not cool, they're not dumb, they're not hateful, they're what if Lowes had a football team.
    Overall or the current makeup of the team?

Regarding the current team, with no idea how this particular game will turn out, they have a lot of skill players and a creative coach, so they have the ability to open up leads and play with the lead. It's won a lot more games than it has lost; it still hasn't won them the SB yet, which might be why they haven't become fully hated. I mean, ultimately that's just plain old competence; not record breaking or championship winning competence, but the competence why you have a pretty good idea that's what will happens and it usually does happen, so you're not surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    That was a sh-tty 14-point 3 minutes for the Lions, coinciding exactly with me turning the game on.
    What are you thinking?!?!? Turn it off!!!

In all seriousness, Detroit, you have to win 1 quarter to go to the Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Make that a terrible 5 minutes. Lions have done everything wrong now for about 12 snaps.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    That was a sh-tty 14-point 3 minutes for the Lions, coinciding exactly with me turning the game on.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Don't look now but SF is a few yards from a tie game. Ugh.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    The Niners are like watching paint dry, but they did come with the best unis they have, and one of the best in NFL history. Just zzz.... they're so inconsequential, like the Angels or the Devils. They're not cool, they're not dumb, they're not hateful, they're what if Lowes had a football team.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Not sure why, but I’m starting to wonder if Amon-Ra St. Brown is Egyptian.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    With the Lions' W today, every team in the NFC has won an NFC title (and thus, going to the Super Bowl) since the Vikings last went to the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by Fighting Sioux 23; 01-28-2024, 06:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Vaccination boy headed to the superbowl! He can drink bud light while playing TS music and really ****ing off thr orcs
    Even more for them to seethe about...

Let's go Lions! America's Team.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Neither NFC team beats Mahommes.
    I was sorta hoping Baltimore would win, but if I was betting money, it was gonna be on KC.

Like with Brady, you don't bet against Mahomes in big games.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Nope.

Let the Swiftie haters seethe!
    Vaccination boy headed to the superbowl! He can drink bud light while playing TS music and really ****ing off thr orcs

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Nice start!

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    No team has played in more NFC title games than San Francisco.

No team has played in fewer NFC title games than Detroit.

Go Lions.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Neither NFC team beats Mahommes.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Stage just too big for them. Not enough experience or composure to not gack it away. To maybe the worst team Mahomes has had since he's been in the league.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X