X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Should Campbell have taken the points? The attitude he's brought in and the way he built the Lions up has been tremendous, but in the playoffs do you take the points when you can get them?
    Hindsight is 20/20, but yea, he played that way all season. Kinda wish he went for it at the end of the first half.

Oh, well.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Should Campbell have taken the points? The attitude he's brought in and the way he built the Lions up has been tremendous, but in the playoffs do you take the points when you can get them?
    I am fine with how he managed the game. If they make the play then they win. They didn't make the play so they lose. It sucks, but it happens.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Lions just didn't make the plays needed to win the game. Simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Well that sucked.

Especially the bad luck plays- where SF got the ball off the head of the defender- who should have caught the ball (or at least knocked it down). And then the mix up that cost the fumble.

And then under pressure Goff is just not good. Made worse when he made good enough passes that were dropped.

Hard way to lose a game- it would have been better to be embarrassed instead of being up by 17 and then going down 10.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    What the worst that can happen with a snap with 2 seconds left on 4th down with a Michigan team involved?

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Really? I thought he'd timed it well. It's the ball, not his feet, right?
    Ball was still short. Thus the flag.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Before the 10 yards.
    Really? I thought he'd timed it well. It's the ball, not his feet, right?

Niners deserve to advance; what a half. I hope the Lions just keep getting better.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Overall or the current makeup of the team?

Regarding the current team, with no idea how this particular game will turn out, they have a lot of skill players and a creative coach, so they have the ability to open up leads and play with the lead. It's won a lot more games than it has lost; it still hasn't won them the SB yet, which might be why they haven't become fully hated. I mean, ultimately that's just plain old competence; not record breaking or championship winning competence, but the competence why you have a pretty good idea that's what will happens and it usually does happen, so you're not surprised.
    It's always been like watching Alcoa churn out profits. The Cardinals are a better example than the Angels. They play well, they get results, but I have never been able to generate any interest even when Montana was there. Some franchises are just... boring.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Oh god, he had it.
    Before the 10 yards.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Oh god, he had it.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Definitely a good run. Unfortunately, a few bad bounces and some horrific coaching decisions got San Francisco the momentum they needed.

That being said, this one isn't over quite yet...
    It pretty much was right when they had to take a timeout.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    I just turned it off. Good run while it lasted, I suppose.
    Definitely a good run. Unfortunately, a few bad bounces and some horrific coaching decisions got San Francisco the momentum they needed.

That being said, this one isn't over quite yet...

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Gross, I hope True Detective is more uplifting

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    I just turned it off. Good run while it lasted, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X