NFL 2023-24. Now without Dan Snyder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Toy Story football more interesting than live action play.
    Four year old is certainly loving it.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• No surprise, but the mouse knows what it is doing. The aforementioned four year old is now a little irritated that he doesn’t have Emperor Zurg or Duke Caboom toys. (He does have multiple versions of Buzz)
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        No surprise, but the mouse knows what it is doing. The aforementioned four year old is now a little irritated that he doesn’t have Emperor Zurg or Duke Caboom toys. (He does have multiple versions of Buzz)
        You have to think that is going to be the future. Let people create their own skins or avatars and watch the game with those. Maybe put your friends' and family's faces on the virtual players. Yes it sounds dumb, but tell me that won't be an option, and a popular one, in ten or twenty years.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• All 6 touchdowns in the SF/ARI game thus far have come from Stanford players (4 for McCaffrey, 2 for Michael Wilson).

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Bears: 13 game losing skid.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Bears: 13 game losing skid.
              Panthers/Bears possible toilet bowl in early November.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Panthers/Bears possible toilet bowl in early November.
                Not allowed. Bears have both first round picks. Panthers automatically lose.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• I'm gonna say it; Bill Belichick is a fraud.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    I'm gonna say it; Bill Belichick is a fraud.
                    I hate Belichick, Brady, the Patriots, the Patriots' Fans, Mas-sholes, and the People of Boston in their ascending order of pathetic douchiness. But Belichick is the GOAT. I hate it but it's true.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Bears: 13 game losing skid.
                      This is good.

Coming of age in the 70s, these are the teams that should always suck:

Bills
                      Patriots

Browns
                      Bengals

Chargers
                      Chiefs

Giants
                      Eagles

Packers
                      Bears

Saints
                      49ers
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I hate Belichick, Brady, the Patriots, the Patriots' Fans, Mas-sholes, and the People of Boston in their ascending order of pathetic douchiness. But Belichick is the GOAT. I hate it but it's true.
                        BB is obviously one of the great defensive minds in NFL history. No one is better at figuring out what it is you want to do, then figuring out a way to stop you from doing it and forcing you to do something you don't want to do.

But to call him the GOAT is sort of like calling Phil Jackson the GOAT in the NBA. They are the GOAT at being in the right place at the right time.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• True but Bellicheck neutralized so many great offenses - Bills, Rams, Rams again - it's hard to not argue that.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            But to call him the GOAT is sort of like calling Phil Jackson the GOAT in the NBA. They are the GOAT at being in the right place at the right time.
                            That's part of being the GOAT.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Was it Belichick, or was it just great players?

Didn't do much to neutralize that Cowboys offense.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Fair or not, if Bud Grant wins 2 SBs he's in a lot more conversations.

Comment

Working...
                                X