The Mental Health Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Wait, you mean having someone carry the drugs through miles and miles of desert and then toss a sack of it over a wall isn't the way people actually decide to get their product to its destination?
    I thought every drug delivery involved a balloon and at least one orifice. (plural of orifice = orifi?)

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Is fentanyl actually manufactured outside the country? I thought the whole point was any inbred idiot could make up a homemade batch.

Not gonna get popped by the border patrol if you never cross a border.
      I believe the vast majority of fentanyl is synthesized overseas. Meth, on the other hand, has always been as American as canned apple pie filling.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Hey everyone! It's great to see a dedicated thread for mental health. Let's spread positivity and support each other. Speaking of mental health, here are some interesting facts about gad: it affects about 6.8 million adults in the US, women are twice as likely to be diagnosed with GAD, and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) has been shown to be effective in managing GAD symptoms. Remember, knowledge is power, and understanding GAD can help us support ourselves and others.
        Last edited by DonnaWilson; 07-06-2023, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I believe the vast majority of fentanyl is synthesized overseas. Meth, on the other hand, has always been as American as canned apple pie filling.
          With the US battling a worsening fentanyl crisis, since at least 2019 the majority of illegal fentanyl entering the country has been manufactured in Mexico using Chinese precursor chemicals.
          https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-china-mexcio
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

And most of the meth in the US is also made in Mexico by the Jalisco Cartel.

Near-shoring isn't just a trend in IT. ;-)

Comment

Mental health is really important. People should concentrate on your mental health. I personally started doing yoga and meditation, it really calms me down. To maintain my mental health I take some vitamins from Canadian Pharmacy. There you can read about different supplements which help with different mental issues.
              Last edited by akerry; 07-30-2023, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X